Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings & Salutations!

Hello, everyone. My name is asterin, and you can call me whatever derivative of my username--whatever floats your boat.

I'm a 26 year old liberal arts student who is usually pretty darn tired. I have extensive roleplaying experience, as I started when I was 13 years old. I enjoy novella style roleplays with lots of brainstorming, world building, and character depth. I just really love good writing and story telling, and frankly, it's been hard to find a good, active roleplaying site. Hopefully I can stay here for a long while.

My favorite genres are historical/medieval fantasy, modern fantasy, and gritty dystopians/post-apocs. Though I mostly stay in original worlds, I definitely love ASOIAF/GoT, Hunger Games, and Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin--the fandoms that I lovingly call the 'All My Friends Are Dead' trio. I'm really itching to write, so I'm crossing my fingers that I can find a partner soon.

And well--the whole concept of making a profile as a character is a bit foreign to me. I don't really have ready-made ocs, and I typically build a character from scratch once I find a partner and a story. I hope that's okay, I guess?

Anyways, it's a pleasure meeting everyone!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Asterin to RP Repository! May you find many a RP friend here!
Here is a link to help you get started deeper into your journey here...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore the creation of character pages here, this link has a lot of information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy Writing!
Icysoul

Welcome
Buried_In_A_Book

welcome!
I love a good post apocalyptic/ dystopian story
Hello, welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Welcome to RPR! It's exactly what you're looking for. Everyone here is super friendly and active :P
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our community, and I hope you enjoy it here!
Hey, welcome to RPR!! I hope you have a lot of fun!! I love your icon!
Greetings you are most welcome, this site is indeed one of the best ones concerning both role-playing and making friends, don't be shy to ask questions if you have any, people are friendly and will help you.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings & Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus