Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Why hello there...

I'm new here, I used to RP on a mobile app but decided to dip my toes into PC stuff as well.
So here I am!

If you'd like a rather serious/romantic Fantasy/medieval RP aimed more on the adult side feel free to msg me--- (is that a thing here? I honestly don't know.)

G'day.
Lyle

Welcome! I'm new here too, but everyone deserves a welcome :) I used to use mobile apps as well, its so different typing on a keyboard.

( Those are def a thing here do not worry )
Icysoul

Welcome, CQuinn, to our family.
Heyo, welcome to RPR! You just found an awesome community.
Hey welcome to rpr and also yeah there are definitely people who will suit what you are looking for on here
CQuinn Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I certainly didn't expect it :)
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome C Quinn to RP Repository!
May you find many a RP friend here to write with!

Here is a helpful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore the creation of character pages, this link has a lot of information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy Writing and RP'ng!
Welcome to RPR! Fantasy/medieval romance is probably among the most popular kinds of RP around here, so you'll have no trouble finding or creating one.
If you already have an idea for the general setting of that romance, may I suggest the Finding RP Forum ? Just make a post that is clear and detailed on what you're looking for.

If you're still hesitant, here's the starting guide. I found it very helpful when I started on RPR
Welcome aboard CQuinn! :) I don't do much fantasy nowadays, burned myself out on it after playing for ages, but I'm sure you'll still find a lot of many great RPs up your alley! ^_^
Reads the title
chrysopos

Welcome! I'm new too and haven't really gotten a chance to dive deep into anything but I hope you enjoy your time in the rpr community :)
pixl.Bee

Hey, welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your time here and that you find what you're looking for :)
Hey CQuinn, welcome to RPR. There are definitely tons of people so will roleplay that with you! I hope you are able to fine them! And have fun!! <3 ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Why hello there...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus