Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Levellia here!

Hello! I'm Levellia and I'm a new member here^^
Hello and welcome to RPR. Hope you have a great time here.
Rogue-Scribe

Levellia
An_Uncute_Tsundere wrote:

Welcome Levellia to RP Repository! May you find many a RP friend here!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

I see you have already had some fun with the creation of character pages here! Cool!
Just in case you want to know more about them, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing!
Hello and Welcome to the RPR family! :)
An_Uncute_Tsundere Topic Starter

Thank you so much everyone^^
An_Uncute_Tsundere wrote:

Mandatory M'lady tipping

Welcome ;)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome Levellia! Hope you have fun here and make lots of friends, and get into lots of fine roleplays! :)

And if you ever RP or just chat, my door's always opened! :)
Hi there! Welcome to RPR. I hope you'll have a great time here! :)

There's lots to do, so be sure and check out the Getting Started Guide, the Help section, and the Find RP tool. There's also a Looking For RP forum. :) There are lots of kinds of threads and forums and groups, and characters, too! When you make your own, you can play in as many roleplays as you want with the character. :) :) It's great fun! Ah, also, besides that, there's an Art area and some forum Games. And at the moment there's a game for anyone on the site to play. It's a Meet Cute collaboration event, and it's suuuper. :) Anyway, there's lots of fun to be had, lots of games to be played, and lots and lots of characters to greet and converse with... Huahaha. If you ever feel like chatting or something, feel free to send me a message. I'll probably read and respond to it..... Hehehehe. Anyway. Press the mod button if you need help! :) A moderator can see what's wrong if you let them know. So stay alert and be good! :)

Alrighty, that's enough from me for now, haha. See you around the forums, maybe! Or maybe not. Byebye! Have a good time, stay safe, be cool, and let your creativity grow! Wahoo! It's a great place to have fun. Good luck, bye! :P :) :)
~Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) ;) :3 :D :) :3 :) :D :3 ;3 ;) :) :D :3 :D :P ;D :) :3 :P :O :) :D :) ;) :D ;) :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 🌷🌸🌹🌺🌻🌼🏵️💠💐💮🥀🎍🌿🍀🍂☘️🌱🌵🌾🌿🌳
Hey there and welcome to RPR. I hope you find tons of rp partners, and make friends while you're at it too. Have fun!
DatZiggyBoi

Welcome. I too, am a new member.
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Levellia! I'm Venti or Stormiii(whichever you'd prefer). I really like your profile picture and your name is very cute! I hope you enjoy your time here on the platform!
An_Uncute_Tsundere Topic Starter

You all are so nice and lovely! I'm already loving it here^^ I hope we can all be friends! ♡
Icysoul

Welcome, Levellia, to the family.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Levellia here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus