Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* hello! ♥

Hi there!! My name is Erin, but I go by Aphrodite or Aphro online.

Ive been rping for about 9-10 years on and off. I consider myself an experienced rper.
I started with rping warrior cats, but it gradually turned into wolves, and now humans!
I've been on many sites but this one seems the most welcoming. Im excited to be here!!

I enjoy these topics:
- fantasy
- medieval
- romance
- supernatural
- anything to do with GoT (ASoIaF)
- anything to do with pirates/mermaids/sirens!!

Im here to make friends so dont be afraid to message me!! ♥♥
Hey there Aphrodite, welcome to RPR! I'm glad to see you here, you're a new member of the family now.

I too, enjoy those genre's as well! Except for GoT. I don't know much of anything about it.

I don't even know what the abbreviation means. My brain is dead, sorry.

Anyways, I hope you have fun here and make tons of friends!! :star:
Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Erin to RP Repository! We're excited to have you! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be and you find some good pals!

I do know that 'Game of Thrones' is the name of the first book of the A Song of Ice and Fire series by G.R.R. Martin. Sadly I have not read more than half of the first book Game of Thrones. I'm usually up on these medieval fantasy book series like Glen Cook's Black Company and on a mellower note, Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, but I just couldn't 'get into' ASoIaF.

Anyway, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

I see you have created a cool character already! If you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing and pal-making!!
DatZiggyBoi

Welcome there~!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Aphrodite! I love your username, it's really pretty, and so is your icon. I hope you enjoy your time here and I also hope we can become friends!
DeathandtheMaiden

Hi and welcome to RPR.
Hello there! Welcome to RPR, hope you have a great time here.
Welcome Welcome!
Hi there! And welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a lovely time here. :)

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra! Feel free to message me as well, if you like, hehe. I'll probably message you since you asked, but if I don't... Well, you know, you can go ahead! I might forget. I dunno.
Anyway, I started RPing... with .. Pokemon? Naruto? Or whatever counts. I also did LARPing as a kid, technically, but then again, who doesn't? I mean sure, some people probably don't, but.... You know... Okay, anyway. My favorite hobbies are reading, watching anime, watching movies, cooking, and eating! I also love nature (plants) and animals. That sort of thing. I don't know if I can choose a favorite movie... Or a favorite book... But I like Greek and Roman and British mythology, and some others too, and I like sappy romances, dramatic adventure movies, and science fiction. Hehe. I also love historical fiction from time to time!
I'd love to play some time,so maybe we'll see each other around and about the forums while roleplaying. In any case it was fun 'meeting' you! :P Thanks for coming over to introduce yourself, and chat! :)
Ah, well, I suppose there isn't much more to talk about unless we wanna get into your topics there, which HECK YES TO BASICALLY ALL OF THEM. HAHAHAHAHA. I didn't watch much Game of Thrones, or read more than a little of it, but what I saw was cool!! And the acting was really good. I've seen some seasons of Supernatural... I've seen the recent drama about it (Destiel, Putin, that sort of thing), and I've seen a lot of great fan art and Alternate Universe Crossover types of things. Ha ha ha. I like the pirates and mermaids stuff as well. I've read some mermaid AUs... And I liked Pirates of the Caribbean and Peter Pan, but it's been a while since I saw any of The Little Mermaid. :P
In any case, hopefully we can get along!

That's about all from me! Have a great time, have fun, stay creative, take a break when you need to, and be nice and follow the rules! Also if you need anything from a moderator (an intervention, for instance), there are mod request buttons almost everywhere. All over the place. Wahoo! Hopefully you'll have a good time and won't need too many interventions though. Hehehehe. Anyway. Byebye! :)

-Shinyrainbowlithogra :) ;) ;D :) :P :) :) ;) ;D :P :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D :3 ;3 :3 :D ;D :) ;P ;) :P :D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :) ;) :P ;D ;) :) :D :P :) 🌻💮🌼🌸🏵️💐🥀🌟🌲🌺🌳🌵🌻💚🍀🌨️☁️🌩️💦☀️🌹🌲☀️🌳🌻❄️🏔️🍵🔥☕🍚🏺🍙🥗🍶
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR, Aphrodite! :P
Hello and welcome to RPR! 😊
Rogue-Scribe

I love what the server bug turned this thread title into...

✅§ï½¥ï¾Ÿ: *✅§ï½¥ï¾Ÿ:*

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* hello! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus