Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Kind of new

Hello, uhhh I am about 2 or 3 weeks on this site, but I didn't know that there is an actual introduction site, so here I am! My name is EagleBearer and I love meeting new people who share the same amount of crazyness as me!

Currently, I am still looking for rp partners so if you have space in your inventory and want to meet a nerd like me then hit me, and we will create a story together!

And yeah that's it haha
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, EagleBearer! Though it is kind of belated, I hope that you enjoy RPR, and have enjoyed it so far!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome EagleBearer to RP Repository! Hoping you are finding RP Repository a fun place to be! I have seen you around the site here and ther and it looks like you are fitting right in. I’ll skip my usual spiel and just leave the links in, and with that I wish you much happy RP’ng!

'Character Creation' Guide
'Getting Started' Guide
uwu What's this? owo ;D
Wow, the eaglebearer who didn't do the introduction before me? Tsk, tsk, tsk, that won't do!
Hey there EagleBearer. Welcome to RPR. I hope you've enjoyed your time here so far.

Don't forget to have lots of fun!
Hello there welcome to RPR. Hope you have an amazing time here.
WHERE ARE THE NOBLES!?
Hey, Eagle! Welcome aboard!
EagleBearer wrote:
Hello, uhhh I am about 2 or 3 weeks on this site, but I didn't know that there is an actual introduction site, so here I am! My name is EagleBearer and I love meeting new people who share the same amount of crazyness as me!

Currently, I am still looking for rp partners so if you have space in your inventory and want to meet a nerd like me then hit me, and we will create a story together!

And yeah that's it haha

Welcome aboard!! :)
Raspberry_Beret

Hi there EagleBarer! It's totally okay to spend some time on the site before introducing yourself, and I hope you have been enjoying it so far. May you have many wonderful stories and RP partners for those stories!
Kim Site Admin

Just trotting by to offer an official welcome! Please let us know if you need help or have questions :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Kind of new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus