Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Void (played by DragonBorn123)

"Oh you don't need to worry about me. I'm more worried about you guys." She sat next to Aello and watched Shade and Hood.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"Look as long as no one is trying to stick a cross into my chest or a stake or anything i won't bother any of you"
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I don’t know why I’m here, but in either case, I suppose it was nice to have spent some friendship with Bismarck.”
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

"I'm fine, just don't touch my Penka and you're good." Aello chuckles dryly.

She nodded at Shade. Based on the garlic and stake talk she figured Shade was a vampire. She wasn't really listening to any of the others talking. She was zoning out to her own thoughts.
“Awesome, everyone’s fine and cool with each other. Void”
“Why did you run to your room?”

"random question anyone got like a pint of blood to spare i'm uhh starting to get hungry my bad"
Marcus Fenix- COG Legend (played by MangoNekros)

"Eh. Bunch of children. Let's get going you two" Marcus said as he walked past everyone, Doomguy keeping an eye on Void as he passed, and Pathfinder waving everyone away

"Because the person who was with Pathfinder...He was a demon slayer. I'm part demon. Making me part target." She said casually.

"do vampires count as demons better to know if i need to avoid him now or what"
Cherry blinks several times, “.... Oh.”

"Um....I don't know." She said with a shrug.
“I would say yeah just to be safe. I’ve met very few fallen that had, let’s call it buyer’s regret. So you being part demon doesn’t bother me, just so long as it doesn’t go haywire.”

"Alright. So....You guys want to play a board game or something?" She was utterly bored and there was nothing to talk about.

"the last board game i played ended with a guy dead on the floor and shrapnel in my leg"
Laffey (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Sleepy....” Yes, there was Laffey, out of nowhere, sleeping out of the blue.

She tilted her head at shade before noticing Laffey. "Sleeping person. I'm not even gonna ask." She turned back to Shade. "What game were you playing?"

"funny enough it was scrabble"

Void has confused face. "Wha-how??? What happened?" Her curiosity was great in this moment.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus