Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

((Anyone is welcomed!))
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

Actually, cherry, I ought to ask you the same thing...why are you here??
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

"Very cool, very cool. So, how are you Aello?" She glanced at the journal, Aello, and then looked at Cherry. "So how did you make that journal Cherry?"
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

Aello shrugged in response to Void's question before thinking, *Awake and alive.* She would then pick up her mug and drink more of her tea, using fingers to pick out the leaves and place them in her mouth. As Aello chewed on the leaves, she turned around on her stool to watch everything around her. Leaning against the counter, she used it as support as she continued to sip her morning drink.

She smiled at Aello's response and that she found an easy way to communicate when she was resting her voice or if her voice ever decided to just stop. She then looked at Tyro. "Hello. I'm Void."

*minding his own business, Tyro pulls out a crystal that seems to constantly release energy, holding it with an armored glove. He seems to just sit there and study it*
Cherry turns to Tyro, “Im searching for Clayton, that donkey hole of a deity Verse cursed him to be teleported across the frikin galaxy and realms. I’m trying to find him, see if I can’t help him break the curse. And the book wasn’t that complicated to make, just take a regular book, enchant it with infinite ink and add a mind reading spell to it. I probably should add it wasn’t complicated, for me, I’m the leader of the mages of an organization, so I guess that makes me something of a sorcerer or what not.”

ah...CPS, then?

as long as it didn't happen via wormhole, Torox could trace em
Doom Slayer- Sentinel Hero (played by MangoNekros)

As they were all peacefully hanging out, you could hear someone swing up the door with extreme force. A few heavy steps later, and you see the armored man, slowly turning to catch the glimpse of everyone. Looking for demons

*simply looking over the shoulder*.....huh, thats new
“It’s wormholes and more like he tapped on the fragile ego of the universe because Clayton wouldn’t bow to him, I tell you what, if something else happens because of Verse he is gonna get terminated...” He takes some gulps of his drink to calm himself down, he turns to the newcomer, and waves towards him.

Void looks at Doon and thinks 'oh no'. She then quickly walks to her room and locks the door.

Void wrote:
Void looks at Doon and thinks 'oh no'. She then quickly walks to her room and locks the door.

The Slayer watched Void walk into her room. A puny door wasn't gonna stop him, but he wasn't going to blow a hole through it yet, as another member of his "party" would come out of another portal...

She knew that the Doom was planning something. She would just have to wait until one of the others came and got her or until Doom came for her. She sat behind her bed against the wall, prepared for whatever was coming.
Pathfinder- Forward Scout (played by MangoNekros)

The curious robot would stumble out of the portal, landing on it's chest, before quickly getting up and holding out a thumbs-up to the Slayer with a smiling face on it's screen attached to its chest. The Slayer would just shake his head. Of all things, he had to be paired up with this clumsy tin can
Sensing a brewing tension between Void and the new guy, Cherry stands up and watches for any further developments, his eyes widen as the robot appears. “Greetings, what brings y’all to this fine establishment?”
Pathfinder- Forward Scout (played by MangoNekros)

"Hi there, friend! We were sent here in search of evidence behind a thing called 'Helix Codex'. Do you know where it is?" Pathfinder asked as the screen on his chest displayed a question mark

Void listens to the conversation and says to herself 'Helix codex? What is that?' She stands and walks back out to the main room cautiously.

Doom Slayer didn't even speak, instead looking at the man, and cocking his shotgun to tell him to move out of the way

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus