Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Pathfinder- Forward Scout (played by MangoNekros)

"My name is Pathfinder. I am a participant in the Apex-" he was gonna continue before he was shoved out of the way by someone else.
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“If I were not a battlecruiser, Sir Waker, then I wouldn’t be standing here. I am indeed HMS Hood, Pennant Number 51, sole ship of the Admiral-class battlecruiser.”
Marcus Fenix- COG Legend (played by MangoNekros)

"Outta the way, robot" Marcus said, Lancer in his hand sporting a perfectly shined Chainsaw Bayonet. He would look at everyone. "Now do me a favor and get out of our way and we can get this mission done and return home to our homes. Unless you have objections?" he said, his Lancer's Chainsaw Bayonet revving.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"okkkaaayyy then."

for a guy who was both a vampire and a vampire hunter hearing that sentient ships existed was a little too much for his brain to handle so he just stood there very confused

“Oh, my! I think I fried his brain!”
Without turning to the soldier, Cherry says “Look, if your mission involves harming anyone in this fine establishment, be prepared to met with resistance. In the 2 days I’ve been here I’ve grown fond of some of the people here, especially the bard, and I’m also trying to enjoy my visit here before I have to go on my way.” He takes a few drinks and looks at the robot, “It’s a pleasure to meet you Pathfinder.”
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

"We fight in here and the cat is gonna be mad." Aello warned, still holding her own weapon at the ready.

he just shakes his head counting the number of people in the room just in case he needed to make a move to take them out everyone looked simple enough to beat but something told him he would have one really really bad situation on his hands

"someone seems angry"

“Aye, but we can’t let that get to our heads.”
“No, just aggravated.” He takes a moment to look at him, “so, one of those people who don’t like garlic or something? No offense meant when I said that, sorry. Name’s Cherry, mind if I ask your’s?

"the superstition that vampires hate garlic is as stupid as saying salt will protect you if you draw a ring of it around you as for my name its Shade Waker"

(Trying to figure out if I'm confused due to having a cold or it's how the rp is turning out. Aka: Where is the darned cat?!)

Aello rolled her eyes, of course she was angry. She had come here to relax, but for some reason trouble always found where she was. She agreed with Cherry though, if anyone here was gonna harm someone in this tavern, it may be the last thing they ever attempt.
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

She walked over to Aello. "You okay?" She knew this was a dumb question but she still asked.

“I’m Hood, Sir Cherry. I know, it’s a funny name but I’m named after someone.”
“That’s what I asked you Void. Why’d you hide from that first guy?”
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

She gave a look that said 'Sorry and I'm fine, you?' before turning back to Aello.
“Nice to meet you Hood. So, you’re a human... fused, with a ship?

“That’s one way to look at it.”

The half goblin finally lowered her weapon, hooking back on its spot on her belt. She gave void a nod as she coughed.
"I'm fine, just don't wanna deal with bloodshed." She rasped. She returned to her spot, climbing back onto her stool. Aello groaned as her magic faded from her veins, the hybrid having released it as it wasn't needed at the moment. She finished her drink as she turned to use the counter as a back to lean on. This way, she could continue to watch everyone. "Don't want ya hurt." She said to Void as she placed the now empty mug on the counter.

"she doesn't smell human though could be my noise acting up"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus