Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Void (played by DragonBorn123)

She walks over to Cherry and stands beside him. "Who are you?"
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

It would be as if in a blink of an eyes, the small being was ready to fight. Her whip-like weapon was out, ready to wrap around the odd being. She stood behind him, growling,
"I wouldn't even dare. No violence in here, don't need the cat getting angry." Her speech was clear due to her anger. Her magic hummed in her veins, ready to freeze him in place. "She is innocent, what you want to do it murder."

((BTW I might have to go soon.))
She readied herself for a fight and was prepared to help James and Aello in a coming battle. Void could feel the tension hanging within the room.
Doom Slayer- Sentinel Hero (played by MangoNekros)

He wouldnt do much but have the Equipment Launcher on his shoulder spin around to Aello, ready to freeze her in place any minute as he would just stand between everyone

"Stand down." Aello growled in a final warning." Her own ice magic was ready.

"I'll ask once more. Who. Are. You?" She had a firm and somewhat angry tone in her voice.
Cherry’s eyes start glowing white and energy starts gathering around his hands, “Well this got out of hand quickly. Dude, I suggest you sit your behind down and enjoy a nice beverage, that way we won’t have to ruin our clothes kicking said behind.”
(By the way, does anyone know if the kahjit who runs the place is still around?)
Pathfinder- Forward Scout (played by MangoNekros)

"Now-now friends, lets not start a fight here" Pathfinder said, trying to separate everyone

((I shot him a message, hopefully he'll get it in time.))

((Sorry I poofed. Had to go to doctor app.))
She looked at Pathfinder. "Who are you?"
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Now, now, let’s not fight. Sit down and have a cup of tea.” ....As she was always doing, if not in combat.

She looked at the new girl. "Who are you?" She was starting to get tired of asking this question over and over again.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just comes flying out of a portal and smacks into the wall as groans in pain before standing up and checking if he broke anything...which he doubted

"ok now where in the dimensional cosmos did i land now?"

"Skyrim." She didn't know if it would help the newcomer. "Who are you?"

"Shade Waker who in the crud are you?"

"Void." She answered flatly. She relaxed a small bit after seeing that the Pathfinder and Doom Slayer were seemingly gone for the time being.
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Call me Admiral Samuel Hood, 1st Viscount Hood.” She chuckles a little. “All jokes aside, my name is just Hood.”

"as in the HMS Hood or are you parents just weirdos?"
Cherry glances at the woman, no ship, no what the heck is she?! And then a portal opens up and spits a person, could it be Clay? No, it’s another random guy having issues with portals. With everything seeming to have relatively calmed down he lets go of his magic, almost making an audible whoosh as is eyes return to normal and the energy in his hands fizzle out. “Okay, well that was anticlimactic, anybody wants to talk with me, I’ll be in the corner drinking a root beer. Void, you okay?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Interdimensional Hangout

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus