Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello i am new

Im new and was wondering if anyone wanted to roleplay?
rolled 10d4 and got a natural 22.
1 1 3 2 2 3 3 1 3 3
welcome I hope you enjoy it here! what are your hobbies :)
Welcome to RPR, Voidful! :D

I'm always open to RP!
starwolf wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR! This is a great place to meet fellow roleplayers. You've picked a great week to join with Epic Week under way. The forums are a great place to get to know people and find games. Good luck.
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Voidfulbrain.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.
VoidfulBrain Topic Starter

starwolf wrote:
I like reading and drawing

Gaeilge_Banrion wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Voidfulbrain.

Ah thank you

AliRevellian wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Voidful! :D

I'm always open to RP!

Me too!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! What genre of RP are you into?

ChaosRain16 wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! What genre of RP are you into?

any kind of rp is fine
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! I'm personally in quite a few roleplays right now but you can hit up anyone who intrigues you and find amazing roleplay partners! Good luck out there!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a good time here.

There's lots to do, including fun Epic Week games right now, so be sure and check that out! The Looking For RP and Find RP sections of the site are great if you want to RolePlay. :P If you have any problems just ask! And if you want to chat you can feel free to send me a message! I'd be happy to talk to you for a bit. It's a great place! And a good one, too! :P
If you like farming games, puzzles, or cute art, be sure to check out Events this week, okay? :) Ah, and if you need a rest, drink some water, have a nap, and maybe try checking out the Help section! It has a great piece written for mental health, and lots of handy links. Speaking of Links, HUT, HUT, HYAH! You might find falling weapons around the site. If you don't want them, you can donate them. Cool, right? Heheheh.

That's that from me, okay! Have a great one, be good, get creative with some RP, take care of yourself, and don't forget to smile~~~!! Hehe. Okay, byebye. :) -Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :O :) :D :O :P :P :P :) :D :P :) :D :P :D XD :3 ;D :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;D :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :) :) :) :) :)
VoidfulBrain wrote:
Im new and was wondering if anyone wanted to roleplay?

Hi VoidfulBrain!

Glad you decided to join RPR.
If you want to roleplay right away... be sure to check out the forums and the looking for RP ones especially
Above all have fun
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here, and be sure to check out the Epic Week event!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome VoidfulBrain! I have a Brain full of Voids myself. Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to the side!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome, Voidful!

There's loads of us willing to roleplay here. If you take a gander through the forums, I'm sure you'll find something/someone to suit you! And you're just in time for Epic Week - there's contests, mini games, and more, if you peek about.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello i am new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus