Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Guess i forgot... Hello!

hi everyone! i've had my account fot several days, but i suppose i forgot to make one of these, soooo hiya!

my name is Jester, or Jes for short and i'm 16. i'm not relatively new to roleplay, but i'mnew to the site. my profile has slightly more info about me, ahah. Anyway, i'm always looking for a friend, or roleplay partner, though my characters are still a work in progress >///<

<3
tenor.gif
HI there! Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay!
raginghomomuffin Topic Starter

ChaosRain16 wrote:
HI there! Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay!

thank you🥺
welcome I hope you enjoy it here you can alway message anyone to role-play!

starwolf wrote:
welcome I hope you enjoy it here you can alway message anyone to role-play!

thank uu🥺
Hello hello, friend! :)

AliRevellian wrote:
Hello hello, friend! :)

hihi!🥺
Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Hi Jess, welcome to RPR. Be sure to check out the Epic Week Events. If you haven't found an RP yet, take a look at the forum. Interacting there is a good way to meet others. Good luck!

AgentMilkshake wrote:
Hi Jess, welcome to RPR. Be sure to check out the Epic Week Events. If you haven't found an RP yet, take a look at the forum. Interacting there is a good way to meet others. Good luck!

Hi-! Thank you<3 :D
Primrose-Chan

Welcome, Jester!
raginghomomuffin wrote:
hi everyone! i've had my account fot several days, but i suppose i forgot to make one of these, soooo hiya!

my name is Jester, or Jes for short and i'm 16. i'm not relatively new to roleplay, but i'mnew to the site. my profile has slightly more info about me, ahah. Anyway, i'm always looking for a friend, or roleplay partner, though my characters are still a work in progress >///<

<3
tenor.gif

Hello Jester

Welcome to RP and glad to hear you are already having a good time!
If you are looking for RPs check out the forums (general, fantasy, sci-fi) as well as the looking for RP forum requests

Have fun!
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here, and be sure to check out the Epic Week event!

Primrose-Chan wrote:
Welcome, Jester!

thank uuu
Welcome welcome! I'll message you later and we can make friends :P Have a great time here! Do you have any questions for us not-exactly-newbies? :)
Laters! ❤️ 😊 <3
Hello and welcome! I hope you have a fantastic time on RPR! Cheers to making a ton of new friends! ^_^
Hi! Welcome to RPR!! :3 I'm new here, too, in a relative sense, but I've been rp'ing for a while, as well!! Hope you have a wonderful time here!!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to the sige!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Guess i forgot... Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus