Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! :D

Hello im new to this sight call me Odd or Oddity! Im hopeing to make some new friend :D
Hey there, welcome to RPR!
Oddityz Topic Starter

Ty! ^w^
Oddityz wrote:
Hello im new to this sight call me Odd or Oddity! Im hopeing to make some new friend :D

welcome oddity! how long are you already rping? or are you new to it?
Oddityz Topic Starter

Hmm well i started making ocs in may/april ish of 2019 but started rping in summer of 2019!
Oddityz Topic Starter

Normally its only with one friend or my friend group
pixl.Bee

Hi, welcome! :3
Oddityz wrote:
Heyo! Welcome to the RPR, Oddity!
Based off your pfp, I assume you like Dream SMP, yes, no?
Oddityz Topic Starter

Yes i do! i could also tell that your a fan
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Oddity! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Welcome to RPR, i hope you enjoy your stay here!
Welcome to RPR!!!
Hello oddityz welcome ☺
Welcome!
Welcome to RPR, Oddity! :D I love your name ^^

200.gif
Wandering_Mary

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the website, Oddy! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us! I'm always up for an rp if you'd like to pm me.
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Odd!

You can call me Gal if you want. I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.

Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.
we welcome you with open arms!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus