Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just sips his tea ignoring the wounds he got from battle
Natsuko (played by PinkBrat)

The demon entered the room and took a moment to look around before finding a seat at the bar. She ordered a pink lemonade which she would happily sip upon arrival.
Rykle Morbius (played by scare)

Natsuko wrote:
The demon entered the room and took a moment to look around before finding a seat at the bar. She ordered a pink lemonade which she would happily sip upon arrival.

rykle "Um Hi"

She looked over to the woman and gave a small wave and a smile. "Hello."
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

She'd shrug "Ok, I had no actual intention to harm anyone....other than Raicho, but still!"

"anyone got nonhuman blood?"
Lady Red (played by Reithesniper)

"Anything specific?" She'd say standing on the ceiling

"not really just not demonic or angelic as i prefer not to die"

"You might be out of luck, then."

"Sure" she'd toss down a juice box, its just animal blood, mostly unused in the resistance she works with so she has quite a lot on her, makes for a great snack

"danke" he catches it and punctures the top with his knife as he starts drinking the blood
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hold on." Cue Isaac just spawning a trap door with a random active item called: We need to go deeper! (Reusuable level skip) "Brb."

She'd pull out a blood bag "Lets see..."
Rykle Morbius (played by scare)

Natsuko wrote:
She looked over to the woman and gave a small wave and a smile. "Hello."

Rykle "I was thinking we should hang out some time and become friends"?

he sets the broken longsword down now reduced to just a handle and the tiniest bit of a blade

There is literally pain screaming from the trap door lol- Probs Isaac is probably murdering something. Probably Larry Jr or Greed.

She appeared a bit puzzled. "You don't know anything about me, let alone my name. What makes you want to be friends with a complete stranger?"

Red appears in front of shade, holding a blood bag pierced by a straw "I have some friends who can fix that, if it helps they're dwarves"

"it was infused with angel blood very rare the blades broken its shard were uh... he looks over to michal in his mouth"

And Isaac is back, his feet covered in blood lol- "Back, i had to do a little bit of something. Larry Jr was being a b*stard."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus