Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Isaac just sitting next to Noel. "Yes-"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"fight smart not stupid" he primes the flash bangs his hope was that they'd create enough light to disorent drael and let shade get to a position where he can fire some sniper shots without drael being able to find him thus either dealing more damage or being more annoying if he could annoy him enough to the point he stopped fighting smart shade could easily defeat him during his "flailing"
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

"Should I stop them?"

"Nah, it's not worth it."
Okami Amaterasu (played by Shadeslayer45)

"we probably should but are we going to be able to stop them both and insure that we survive?"

"I CALL SACRIFICING MYSELF!"

"...Yeh-"

"Well I can use half of the characters Rei has as puppets"
(Question: did Shade actually have his hands on his sword? If so, how was he able to pull a .50 BFG out and chamber a round? I'm not understanding what is going on)

"Naw, i'ma sacrifice myself-"

(Thank god Im not the only one-)
Shadeslayer45

((he reached the sword and used it to throw himself by standing on the sword after his hands left the sword he pulled out his BFG and chambered a round i just write dumb
Shadeslayer45

((basically i forgot to mention that part and chose the simple route of just saying he used it to move himself in a different direction at a fast pace

((H u h .))

Noel summons Maki, who it then imapled by strings, causing her colors to fade as she turns into nothing but a mere puppet, although in "golden" form

Red is also summoned and goes through the same process of losing her color, she'd raise her blade

"I thought i was sacrificing myself first-"

"They can stop them much faster than you can"
Shadeslayer45

((basically you know how characters when in a fight will use others as springboards? thats basically what shade did with his sword then just grabbed the BFG off his back

"i'd still sacrifice myself tho-"

" I feel like your getting deleted-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus