Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

Onyx bounced his leg in annoyance, where was this tea he had ordered? He thumped the table and waved the coin in the direction of the bar "tea, if you would be so kind to take time"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he simply walked over after returning with the broken hilt of his longsword with two cups of tea

"Ah...taking up a secondary income?" He flicked the coin at shade, purposely so he could catch it, but fast and accurate enough to draw just a bit of blood, one side of the coin was sharp. He was showing that he had learn somethings, mainly his control over anger

"no kid shade let the coin slice him his blood leaving a line down the side of his hand and cutting his gloves i was getting tea after two fights in a row"

"Only two? So a calm day today?" He gave his thanks to shade as he sipped from the tea and gave a small smile "always knew how to make a good blend....you must tell me it one day"

"it helps when i'm always out in the field fighting the same fight day in and day out"

"Same fight? Take on more students?" He let his fur coat drop revealing the suprizingly thin and plain clothing underneath. Not even covering most of his skin

"ha like anyone else can take a ****hole like me as their teacher"

"I wouldn't sell yourself short there..." he straightened in the chair to show the knarly and stitched wound on his side, and the large bruise on his belly "I have the proof on me"

"a fight is a fight my time as a solider let me keep a cool head intercept and deal some damage to you"

"Yes but what puzzled me...is that you didnt falter this time...the last two times youve seen me like....that...ahem..you faltered for a moment...not this time"

"you asked for me to hold nothing back no thoughts on what i should or shouldn't be doing only clear focus on the fight"
Ashley (played by scare)

Ashley was reading her book and drinking a pumpkin cream cold brew
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

Noel yawns "mmmm, self update time go brrrr" she'd mutter-
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Isaac just still sitting down at a table. "I need somethin' to eat-"
Rykle Morbius (played by scare)

Rykle was reading a book and drinking Blood orange Punch

Noel enters a more humanish figure "I have hands now, I guess Im more of a snow woman now, right?" She'd mutter before kicking a lightning speed Raicho out of the air "SHOO!"

"Jesus-"

"Siblings"

"Yeah, i don't think that i should even approach you now-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus