Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Ah relax. I got a pocket chaos card only used for emergencies."
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

"Mmmhm-"

"Anyway-" Cue Isaac just getting off the table then flop- "Ow- Still need to work on my landings"
Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

"hoc est, de-" she'd say looking at the puppets, this isnt really important so like pay it no minds, I just wanna keep chat moving lol
He would see Amaterasu and would immediately stop what he was doing. Whatever Shade could possibly do would be nothing compared to the earful he was about to receive from his teacher and master. He flew over to her and sighed.
Okami Amaterasu (played by Shadeslayer45)

"you engaged him out of anger because he was as humans say "talking smack" she had turned to human form to talk to him "do you realize the unneeded damage to nature you have caused in this battle?"

"Welp, nevermind then-"
"Yes master......" he hung his head. It wasn't out of fear, it was that he had disappointed his master.
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

Noel has the two released as they simply passed out, leaving Ali slightly terrified of her

"Man that would've been fun to describe-"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"ssssooo....we done fighting....because i gotta admit out of all the people i've traded blows with drael you've had me on my toes the entire fight"

"I agree right there-"

"Can i go back to mopping the floors now?-"

"go for it on that note anyone got blood from say a cow? all that teleporting kinda made me hungry"
He held up a hand to Shade as if he were saying "give me a minute....."
Tari - The Meta Runner (played by randomentity777)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
"The blue-haired guy is not wrong, my dear friend!", Azumi appeared out of nowhere, a habit she has trouble breaking.

"Umm, I'm a girl."

shade just stared at his greatsword his longsword now destroyed from constant use and very little maintenance as he couldn't really go to a blacksmith to get it fixed
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

A thick strange white mist pillar formed in front of the bar door, and onyx walked out slowly with a limp. He still held the wounds from the previous battle, and had fresh cut wounds around his mouth. Instead of going over to his normal spot, he limped right up to shades usual table and tapped a silver coin on the table. "Tea...if we have it here"

his mothers gun rested infront of his usual spot its black rose still carved into the barrel along with the letter M and W
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

He placed a silver tin by the gun and gave a slight smile, it was a rare snake oil, good for guns

however the gun had not been fired since shade was four it laid there on the table the same clip that was used that day...was still in the weapon

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus