Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

Five glanced at Shade for a moment, didn't say a word, still simmering over last night. But, he continued to just sit with Klaus, Ben and the mannequin quietly.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

shade ignored him and just orders a glass of water
Five Hargreeves wrote:
No one could hear Ben's side of the conversation, so it was... a little awkward seeing Klaus randomly speak.

Natalie stares at where Ben was, since she couldn't see him. "Umm, who were you talking to?"

Dr Natalie Manning wrote:
Natalie stares at where Ben was, since she couldn't see him. "Umm, who were you talking to?"

Klaus looked at Natalie, "Oh no one~" Klaus shrugged.
"Hmmm..." Natalie looked slightly concerned about this information.
Teo (played by scare)

Teo saw doctor Natalie and Then "asked tomorrow is my appointment for bloodwork what time should I be there"?
"I'm not the doctor who's overseeing your appointment, so I am not sure as to what you are referring. You can check with the front desk to confirm the time for your appointment and use that to figure out when to show up."
Teo (played by scare)

Teo "Thanks for Letting me know I will come by tomorrow or Call"
"Yeah, you do that. I'm not in charge of the specific department that you'll be received in, so you don't need to consult me further."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi found a tent. She then set it up and grabbed conveniently placed magazines that were mostly about gardening so she could read them.
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"This is fine."
Devil May Care (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

thomas had been sitting in a booth, he was chilling
Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Insert Smolensk smoking, because she can.

Anna wrote:
"This is fine."

(( 9038fb7f0edb10e2b78de2b397e15ef9.jpg ))
Smolensk wrote:
Insert Smolensk smoking, because she can.

"Would you be so kind as to smoke somewhere else, or not smoke at all? It's unhealthy."

Thomas had suddenly covered his mouth

Pip had been trying to help Thomas

"No, I won't move or stop. Be quiet."

Klaus, who was sitting in the corner, drunk as hell, muttered; "Yeah, you tell'em..." He said, his voice slurring.
"Mind if you share one of them smokes with me?" Klaus leaned on the arm of the chair he was sitting in, a bit, with slanted, bloodshot eyes.

Five, who was sitting at the counter with half a mannequin beside him, just sighed at Klaus.

Estella had been annoyed of Klaus as she sipped her tea "my, he's annoying isn't he Gregory?"

"Get your own, урод."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus