Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Waspinator (played by randomentity777)

"Hello there, snake-boy. I am Wazzzzzpinator, Predacon scourge of the skies!"
Ben (played by Nightmares_Reborn)

He enters the bar, his wolflike ears covered by a hood, he sniffs the air for a minute or two, before smiling. "Hello." He gets himself a drink before sitting down and reading a large book covered in primitive symbols.

*buzzing intensifies*
Sage Gaster (played by SoulHeart57)

*Sage looks around in wonder
* “Where…. Is this place? Isn’t not the doodle sphere or the anti void…. Or anything in my universe or multiverse… odd”
Butter (played anonymously)

"Its outside of all that jazz, outside of your own own universe too" she'd say, "You come from something, since you only know that Damian guy, right?" She'd say thinking smart for once before burrying herself in her potato chip bag
Katraj (played anonymously)

”this is very nice place to hang out at you know even though I may just have come here”
Sage Gaster (played by SoulHeart57)

Butter wrote:
"Its outside of all that jazz, outside of your own own universe too" she'd say, "You come from something, since you only know that Damian guy, right?" She'd say thinking smart for once before burrying herself in her potato chip bag

*The girl nods, her head glitching back before nodding again.
Butter (played anonymously)

The girl remains with her face buried in a bag of potato chips
And Nolegs is just attacking a combat dummy, with a star hammer. (prepare for stars everywhere people-)
Damian Cross (played by SoulHeart57)

*Damian charges the dummy and slashes it bits with slash barrage
*He seems pent up at not being able to kill anything
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

Noel appears behind Damian "Your odd?" She reatores the dummy
Damian Cross (played by SoulHeart57)

He cut it to bits again, with longer knife swords.

*he coiled up yawning as his fangs gleamed in the light*

Waspinator continues to buzz around in beast mode.

“What are you doing buzzing about…?”

The Harpy stands over him "Owls hunt snakes...itll be rude if I do, but it'll be right"

“I’m not a snake I’m a naga and I’m not looking to become food for anyone so don’t try to eat me I don’t think I’d taste good for you since I’m pretty big”

She picks him up with her talons, gripped around his chest "I can still try to eat you-" she shrugs "I dont gotta make characters and Rei barely uses me so I have a lot a free time-"

*he hissed opening his mouth showing his fangs and his lower half wrapping around her constricting her tightly as his fangs soon bite into her as well*
Basalt Basilisk (played anonymously)

"Oi." A towering figure clad in plate armor hikes an accusatory thumb at Noel. "We got a bully in these parts, eh? Bullies and I are like oil n' water. Let 'em go." With that, she looms over the harpy, staring down at her with fiery blue eyes. Waiting.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus