Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

Onyx's tail wrapped around himself, flicking the tip contently
Astoria Chrome (played anonymously)

"Fox man" she'd ask, looking over "What are emotions really like?" She'd just casually ask-

"Complicated and horrible" he stated matter of factly. "Your best off without them. Stay blissfully ignorant" a smile cracked out "I'm just kidding, they are really complicated and sometimes...they hurt..but you need the bad with the good. Otherwise...how will you know when the good happens? You take the bad with the good and life becomes...exhilarating and exhausting"

". . . what?" This seven year old needs a much simpler explanation but yet she looks happy

"Nevermind kiddo, you'll figure it out oneday"
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

Maki hugs Astoria "Mmhm" she'd nod " Besides I doubt you'll be as bad as Kagami when she was a kid" she'd joke

Onyx flicked his ears "hello maki" he watched the flames inside the hearts spin and flick. Hungrily lapping at the wood and surrounding air "such a hungry friend fire.."
(Hello)

"Flames are more of a destructive force, chaotic and uncontrollable" she'd say, " But still, hungry as always" she'd say
(Can I join?)

((Yes of course, its 100% public to my knowledge))

"But flames can be disrupted by wind, its a more suitable power seeing she gets in your way..and she destroys stuff"
*a green skunk walks in*
DJ Grooves (played by Foxfarer)

A rather fancy looking penguin was sitting by the front of the bar, swirling a glass in his hand (fin?) as he hummed softly, the old movie director minding his own business as he watched whatever chaos may be happening at the given time.
Arcee's head pokes through the door... taking up the entire doorway. She has a smile on her face, seemingly intent to just watch the goings on of the building.
*jokes sits in the middle of the floor*

"Many people" she'd say, looking to Ouro, the snake had no real feeling against anyone so it simply suggest she stays near her grandmother, Maki smiled as her granddaughter tackle hugged her
*jokes makes a good smelling scent*

Maki was actually quite bothered by the smell "Uh-" she'd sneeze "Not as bad as pepper-"
"Sunny owes me a quarter." Jokes muttered

"Why'd you give it too him then?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus