Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Delilah (played anonymously)

((Much Irony))

Delilah gets up "I hate my world sometimes-" she'd say, the reason she was so tired is mostly due to an entire city disappearing of course she has to be the one to drag a city back into time itself
Samson (played by -Knight-)

"Why not move somewhere else then?" He asked, overhearing what Delilah said.

"Cause something annoying to explain, ever been fighting titanic sized creatures outside of time? Keep in mind these things has no shape and a rarely exposed heart or brain, besides if I dont kill these things I wont get to see her again" she'd say "All my Ace told me is these things cannot get into my world so here I am exterminating them

Things outside of...time? He was not sure he understood because he came from a more primitive era of history so it was not surprising. But the Mercenary understood one thing: Monsters needed killing. He sipped his mead, "Aye, it sounds like you have quite the Quest. An epic tale worthy of a song when it is finished. I am Samson." He introduced himself.

"Ahh, I want it forgotten, no song only a whisper" she says with a soft smile "Nine shots left...that was a long fight tho..." She'd say, looking at her hands which felt distant to her "I guess I was right these are only eight shots meant for others...right?-"

A whisper, huh? She's an unusual one, but some stories did not need to be told through song. Perhaps it was too painful. Then he blinked at the way she talked, "Did you just battle a monster and I never noticed?"

She sighs, seemingly just appearing, even without him perhaps blinking she appeared at his side "I can stop and start time again, these things want to tear my universe to bits..I could fight one without you knowing and well all you' d see is blood splatter from where a beast once was.." She'd say "I could explain these things more in-depth but are you willing to listen?"

Oh, teleportation! Samson thought it amazing she can seemingly control the very fabric of time itself. That made her a very powerful woman. Someone worthy of respect since she also seemed to be fighting to save her universe, "Yes, I cannot promise I'll understand all of it. But I will listen."

He ordered her a drink of her choice.

She nods ordering just some apple juice, might as well its sweet and thats what she needs right now " Lets see...My wife was born with the ability to stop and start time, for a while actually many years she had no problem, this ability even let her capture criminals using her own sense of justice, however It only took one time for those things to pull her outside of time, just to kill her, for the most part once she was spat out her wounds killed her and I inherited her power.."

It was a sad tale to be sure. Samson can sympathize with her loss for he too had lost someone dear to him. "I'm sorry for you're loss. I too lost someone I loved, but I did not inherit her power as you did for yours. 'Tis a heavy burden, I assume?"

"Actually I take this whole meta awareness thing better than most, I am only really aware of myself existing in other worlds" she shrugs "However as a burden it does have its downsides, after every kill these hallucinations get worse, I can imagine my hands dissolving into shapeless voids, but I know its not my hands, I dont know how to explain it but I feel like soon enough those hands will be revealed"

"Interesting." She saw things that were not there, but had faith the hidden would be revealed. "Would you like help in you're quest?"
break out. (played by Sohrryu)

Jolyne sits on a stool at the edge of the bar, tapping her fingers impatiently while she waits for her drink to come out. She had listened to Delilah's story, but she wasn't sure how to actually respond to it. Of course it made her sad, but it was something that she couldn't say much on. "Aw, I'm sorry." The girl mumbles, still tap-tap-tapping away.
"I may not be some multiversal entity but if ya need an extra set of hands im ready to help"

"I dont think you can exit time..can you?" She'd ask the two "Besides normal bullets and attacks dont do much other than distort them, she'd say removing one of the bullets from the revolver "My Ace..." She mutters gently, showing the bullet, it was a bright blue with a vibrant aura "These Bullets are like fragments of the soul all she had was hate for these things.." She smiles "So its deadly to these things"

He shook his head no, then greeted Cairo, "Hello there friend." He said.

Then he glanced at the bullet and gun Delilah showed him. Since he was from a far different era, he had no idea what kind of weapon that was, "I would have to go to a Wizard to perhaps gain this power. And that is an intriguing weapon. Odd looking. Never seen the like."

"Its her hand cannon, A powerful weapon that would likely shatter a normal person's ribs..not really she never really used it..much more likely to talk someone down than shoot people" she'd say shrugging "And take it, a fragment of her soul..really givng this away, dont worry" She smiles somehow shooting all six shots into the ground " They "regrow" if you will"

"You...are giving me this...?" He stared at the wonderous weapon as she shot all the rounds into the floor. So...a weapon that never runs out of ammunition. Truly, it must have been magic. "I thank you. But what will you use to slay these enemies you spoke of?"
"Woah! Im definitely gonna need the blueprints for that work of art! I've never seen or made anything like it" Cairo was practically starstruck at the power of the hand canon

"I couldnt actually give it too you..however.." She'd say, time began to warp around her, a copy of her aces appears in her hand "I work on my own personal time, My Ace included, so use this so your time isnt messed up" she'd say handing him the silver grey hand cannon, however the ace of spades on its side was a bright fiery red "Its from a version of me with no-good intentions so here I am giving her gun away"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus