Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Oh ho ho ho man this thing is amazing i'll make sure to take good care of this beauty. How much is the price?" Cairo admired the pistol and had a feeling that a canon like this won't be anywhere near cheap but definitely would be worth every penny
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Keiko sat on one of the tables and looked around the room. The people here are..quite noteworthy, she thought then spotted the gun. She knew there were going to be times where Kotaro wasn't by her side, buy why would she want a gun? Keiko barely touches the desert eagle that she took from a attacker once.
Samson (played by -Knight-)

Delilah wrote:
"I couldnt actually give it too you..however.." She'd say, time began to warp around her, a copy of her aces appears in her hand "I work on my own personal time, My Ace included, so use this so your time isnt messed up" she'd say handing him the silver grey hand cannon, however the ace of spades on its side was a bright fiery red "Its from a version of me with no-good intentions so here I am giving her gun away"

"You honor me." Samson nodded, taking the gun in his hand. With his super strength, he should have no trouble firing the thing. "I shall use it wisely." Then he unsheathed his sword that was made from Adamantine, "You may have this if you wish. I can always forge another."

Then Samson looked at Cairo, "I'm sorry young man, but this weapon is not for sale."

Samson nodded respectfully at Keiko.

Seeing Samson nodding at her, Keiko briefly waved with a cigarette in her hand.
Anakisuto entered the bar cautiously, unsure that she wanted to be here.

She had long, unstyled, dirty-blonde hair, and heterochromatic eyes, one green, one blue. She wore a humorous black t-shirt featuring the iconic horror villain, Ghost Face, along with a pair of baggy sweatpants, and worn gray tennis shoes.

Anakisuto looked around and sat on one of the stools. She ordered a Shirley Temple, a combination of lemon-lime soda and cherry syrup.

Keiko briefly waves at Anakisuto then returns her attention back to her cigarette. Well damn, I forgot to get a ashtray, she thought and hopped off the table.
When she received her drink, Anakisuto walked over to Keiko. "Hey there!" she said cheerfully.

"Yo", Keiko replied back and grabbed a ashtray from another table, because she simply didn't care. "What's your name?", she said, returning her attention back to Anakisuto.
Delilah (played anonymously)

Once the received the blade it gained the ace of spades near its base ensuring it would not be paused in tim under her rule "Thank you kind samson" she smiles looking at the blade and her Lover in her hand, whispering "My Ace" as she placed it in her holster

Samson grinned and was glad she accepted the sword. Indeed, he shall forge a new one. For now, he sipped his mead and put the hand canon away, "You are welcome."

"And be careful your arm may or may not sting when you fire it, I recommend using it mid range too, or heck even up close works"
Arch (played anonymously)

Arch appears, and she just kinda breaks with the sudden realization this is not her closet she kinda just whines in the corner about how much money she wasted, so many electronics g o n e until she recovers at the smell of food"Nevermind!" She smiles as she runs over to order something and of course a mug of milk-
Keiko wrote:
"Yo", Keiko replied back and grabbed a ashtray from another table, because she simply didn't care. "What's your name?", she said, returning her attention back to Anakisuto.

Anakisuto shrugged. "My name's Anakisuto, but most people just call me Ana," she replied, taking a sip of her drink.
Delilah wrote:
"And be careful your arm may or may not sting when you fire it, I recommend using it mid range too, or heck even up close works"
"im about 72% sure i could possibly make a compensator to reduce some of the pain" Cairo says while tinkering with the hand cannon he received

Anakisuto wrote:
Keiko wrote:

Anakisuto shrugged. "My name's Anakisuto, but most people just call me Ana," she replied, taking a sip of her drink.

"I am Keiko", she said then let out a nasty sounding cough.

( Heck which hand cannon did she give him?-)

(I'm wondering the same thing. *LOL*)
Delilah wrote:
( Heck which hand cannon did she give him?-)
(((wasnt it the one with the red ace? Or am i buggin???)))
((I went back and I can confirm that Delilah gave Cairo the one with the red ace))

(Imma fix this-)

Delilah once again warps time around herself The Ace of the Last hand was replaced from Cario's hand with a holden version "Fits you better, yes?" She'd ask tossing the silver hand cannon to samson

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus