Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

Sebastian glanced to Eric, "Oh, well, to be quite frank, I hate dogs..." He replied.
Ciel turned his head towards Sebastian, and sarcastically quipped, "Woof."

Sebastian looked at his master, blinked, and sighed quietly underneath his breath, narrowing his hot-pink eyes.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" eh personally I could understand, I used to be afraid of them when I was younger. I now gotten use to them. " Eric said with a comforting smile
*jokes walks in*
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would then be walking in, with Anna and Natalie on his shoulders... even Nolegs is on his head. "Agh- You guys are heavy- Now would you kindly get off my shoulders?-" Matt said, as he just flopped on the floor, pretty exhausted.

download-1.jpg
"Aaand, he's down." Nolegs said, as he jumped off of Matt's head.
"Wha..." jokes quietly drawls

Sebastian noticed Nolegs, his eyes widening at the sight. "Oh what a lovely shade of blue for a cat!" He slowly picked Nolegs up and held him like a baby.
"What a fine specimen, so fuzzy..." He cooed, "No paws to squish, but it's okay, because of how fuzzy the fur is-" Sebastian held the cat close.

Ciel suddenly sneezed at the arrival of the cat.

Eric chuckled softly as he saw Sebastien like this before he noticed the green animal

Ciel sniffled, his nose beginning to color a rosy tone due to his allergies to the cat fur. "U-Ugh-"
Sebastian was too busy cooing over Nolegs to react to Ciel.
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Anna would then walk up to Ciel. "Cat allergies i assume?" Anna said, looking at him, questioning him if he DOES have cat allergies.

1-AB4-DE6-D-3-ADF-4623-82-AC-A86-F92-B5-ABD6.jpg

Ciel glanced to the emerald-haired woman, "Ye-yes." The earl quipped, his voice sounding congested and snotty.
He suddenly sneezed once more, into his sleeve.
He looked at Nolegs and whined. He let out two yelping barks and watched Nolegs. When Ciel started petting, he mashed himself to Ciel's side happily. He looked up at Ciel wagging his tail and his ears relaxed.

Eric chuckled softly as he see this " Dogs are the animal version of comedians I swear "

Ciel smiled warmly, which was a rare sight to see.
"Aw, aren't you a good boy?" Ciel sat down and continued petting Thor, sniffling due to his cat allergies because of Nolegs.
Thor got up and put his paws on Ciel's shoulders to see his face. His tail was still wagging.

" I see that one silly pup likes you. " Eric said to Ciel with a soft smirk on his face

Ciel laughed a bit, it was soft and quiet so it was hard to hear, but it was definitely genuine, as if the dog had rekindled Ciel's childhood happiness.
Thor love in and started covering Ciel's face in kisses. He then darted over to Eric with a puppy grin before taking off with another case of the zoomies.
Cue Nolegs just fighting a computer hologram version of himself. I suppose that Ms. Charlie created a hologram for Nolegs to train his skills. "Hah, never knew that i'd have to fight a holographic version of myself, but here we are."

Ciel then just busted out in a childish laughter when Thor showered his face with doggy kisses, which made Sebastian turn around with a surprised, confused look, never hearing that from him before.
He put his forehead on Thor's forehead briefly before letting him go and letting him dart over to Eric.

Sebastian walked over to Ciel, still having a surprised look on his face. "Master, are you alright?"
Ciel looked to the demon, a grin wider than ever before then he realized what he had did and forced himself back into a serious look.

"I'm fine." The boy hissed, standing up and dusting his outfit off.
It seemed he was very embarrassed not acting serious and quiet as he usually did.

Sebastian was left utterly confused, surprised by the fact his young master showed much more happiness in a few minutes than he did in the past 4 years he had the contract with him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus