Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

(( also might go afk cuz the yt video ive been waiting for since this morning is gonna be premiering in like under 20 mins
you dont understand how excited i am holy crap <3 <3 ))
Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

(((Alr-))

Acesssing... The file would then turn into a computer. I guess the file thing was a computer gadget. But anyway. Accessing... While it's accessing, Ms. Charlie would then enter a password to the computer, without Sebastian looking. She then logged in then opened the files tab. Showing a CRAP TON of profile files of certain people. How many files does she have?!- But anyway. The computer then accessed to Matt's file.

Matt's Profile
So.. When i entered the bar a few times, i saw this yellow-haired pirate hat wearin' dude. With a... No-Legged Cat on his shoulder?- It appears to be his companion though. And i think he had 3 other friends besides that cat too. And they all call him.. Matt. However, i don't think they seem that hostile, besides speaking of the fact that he can carry many swords... Kinda reminds of Annihilator... Hmm.. However, i was able to grab a bit of info about his friends.. I think one was called Natalie, the next is Lance and the other is Anna. And the cat must be Nolegs... I heard that they are pretty strong. I wonder what type of adventures they had? Maybe a quest to defeat a powerful evil demon called Akron?Or maybe saving the world from two cats who stole 3 gems? Hmm.. I think their current adventure is investigating about the monoliths and figure out who's controlling them. But, i'd like to see what the swords looks like someday! I think one sword had an eyeball or something? But back to the point. I heard Matt's currently into the Villareal De Meath's Academy? I haven't heard of this place, but it seems cool i guess. Right.. I guess that's all the info i could find about this fellow. This is Ms. Charlie. Signing off.

And then the computer went off.

((Damn, i killed the chat-))

(( i liiiiive nah you didn't i just went to bed last night lmao ))

Sebastian raised his brows, quite surprised and interested in how the file turned into a strange glowing device.
After reading it over, he looked to Ms. Charlie. "Do you have anything on the young master or myself?" He motioned towards Ciel, and then himself.

He was curious, if the info had been too revealing...
...Well, he'd just have to figure out what to do from there.
Tom (played by Nightmares_Reborn)

Walks in whistling something to himself, while silly ragtime music comes on.
Tom (played by Nightmares_Reborn)

"Howdy Ya'll... Can I have a coffee and some doughnuts please?" his southern drawl rings through the Tavern as the silly ragtime music comes on.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

Eric was leaning against a wall looking sleepy and board.
Svestis (played by randomentity777)

Svestis glares at his ghost when the ragtime music starts playing. "Apogee, cut it out."
"But it's not me doing it this time!"

"What the…"
The Malinois padded in sniffing around.
Paragon (played anonymously)

Paragon walked in, looked around and sat down on a bar stool before she ordered a beer.

"And now there's a dog as well. This place really is going to the dogs."
Paragon (played anonymously)

Paragon smiled at Svestis, "Then its a good thing I came in, isn't it?" She winked playfully at him.

" Well the shepherd is a cute one for sure. " Eric said with a soft smirk as he walked over to the dog

Paragon wrote:
Paragon smiled at Svestis, "Then its a good thing I came in, isn't it?" She winked playfully at him.

"I dunno." The Guardian shrugs his armoured shoulders.
He looked at Eric wagging his tail.

Sebastian looked at the dog with disgust. He wasn't too fond of dogs, he much preferred cats.
Ciel on the other hand... He walked up to it and let it sniff his hand before trying to pet it.

Ms. Charlie would be over there, typing something on the computer. "Hmm.." She seems pretty focused so i think it's best not to scare her or something..

" Something wrong? " Eric asked Sebastien as the monster hunter put one keen on the floor before he gave the shepherd head pats.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus