Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would then join in with Nolegs, until a holographic version of Matt appeared besides Nolegs. "Hmph, the other holograms joins in on the battle if one of us enters the battlefield. Interesting, but i'ma sit out on this one. Don't wanna disturb the training."
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

(( pssst, the anon who plays Thor, thank you giving me such an opportunity to make such an adorable interaction and melt my heart- <3 ))

(( ciel's a very serious, quiet kid who's been through some sh** and he really needs that
he used to have a big, black dog when he was younger ))
Nolegs would then pull out a short-sized katana. It seems to be at his size. "Welp, time to fight my holographic self. I need the training anyway."
He yelped as he ran past Nolegs and he went and hid behind Ciel and Eric before curiously approaching the cat and sniffing around Nolegs and giving him boops with his right front paw.

Sebastian admitted, he was quite curious of what these holograms were.
He had never seen such a thing, he in-fact, wondered if it could be some form of paranormal illusion or witchcraft.
He whimpered and went back to Ciel's side and looked up at him

Ciel peered down to Thor and smiled, petting his head.
Thor pinned his ears back looking at Ciel with love. He gave Ciel his paw.

Ciel carefully grasped Thor's paw and softly stroked it with his other hand, a warm, peaceful expression on his face.
Paragon (played anonymously)

Paragon watched the goings on with interest.

Out the corner of his hot pink eyes, Sebastian made sure to keep a close eye on Paragon.
He didn't know whether Paragon was good or bad, and he wanted to assure his master's safety while here.
Paragon (played anonymously)

As Paragon sipped her beer, she glanced around before she noticed Sebastian eyeing her, "Hello." She nodded and put a warm smiler on her face.

Sebastian put his hand on his chest and smiled a soft grin, not showing his fangs at all, something he grew accustomed to doing in the guise of a butler.

"Good evening, miss." He tilted his head forward in a nod as a way to greet her.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

Eric put his plam out for Thor to smell " I swear dogs are man best friends "

Sebastian rolled his eyes at Eric's comment. "Well cat's are quite loving too." He spoke up.
Instead of sniffing Eric's hand, he got on his back paws to cover Eric's face in puppy kisses.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

Eric quickly tumble onto the ground and chuckle " Easy boy, unless you smell beef jerky on me. " Eric said with a soft smile
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Not all cats perfect angels..." Amber said I'm her human form wearing her stargate uniform leaning against the bar counter. " My Aunt Flur cat Manic is known as the devil cat for a reason " She said to Sebastien

Sebastian spoke calmly to Amber, "Ah, that's the thing. Not all of us are 'perfect angels', the same as felines." He winked, a devilish smirk on his face.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus