Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Alethea (played anonymously)

"Thank you." She nodded. Not every day someone considered her accent pretty. Then she looked at her drink, "Hm?" Then she glanced at Mentis, "Ah, this is fermented honey that is combined with water. Delicious." She sipped it again and wiped her mouth.
Mentis (played anonymously)

She turned to the bar tender "Get her...whatever that is!" She smiles "Personally I perfer lemonade, its nice and sweet..and lacks alcohol-"

In her time period, there was no such thing as 'lemonade' so she tried saying the word, "Lem-on-ade. Huh. I have not tried that. They don't have that where I am from."

"Its like water, lemon juice and sugar mixed together, its pretty good if you ask me, wanna try some?"

"I would like that." Alea nodded, getting her mead refilled just then.

She ordered some more lemonade, specifically minute maid lemonade " Changes brand to brand, but this is my favorite" she says smiling

Soon, it arrived and Alea takes a sip, then a swallow, "Mmm! This is delicious!"

"I know right? i can teach you how to make it!"

"Oh really?" She asked, surprised, "I would like that!" Then she offered her some mead, "Want to try? Its only fair."

"Does it have alcohol in it?" She'd ask, taking a swig anyways!

"Yes." She nodded, "A little more than beer." But one swallow will not do any harm.\

She sighed "Well, at least Im not totally out now" she chuckled "I dont like gettin drunk its for the right reason cause I will only weild battle axes and let me be honest you dont want me throwing those around-"

She smiled, "Don't worry, one drink won't get you drunk." She nodded, "Battle Axes huh? Sword and Shield for me."

"I mean thats what they say I used last time, I dont bother asking really-"

"Too embarrassing?" She smiled, "I understand. I wouldn't want to know either if it were me."
Lucas (played by DevinorDevi)

Lucas just randomly appears behind Mentis hugging her from behind "Dont get my caretaker drunk, please-"

"Oh lucas, I thought you were sleep, how did you find me nessearily?"
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’d be surprised how easy it is to find people in the space between spaces.”

"Do not worry, I won't." Alea said to Lucas reassuringly. Then glanced at Siege.
He finally opened his eyes and lifted his head and set his arms across the massive blade. A reminiscent smile crossed his face and he finally spoke. "Hotaku.....". Hotaku was and still is his wife. She may have been dead for over hundreds of years, but his love and devotion to her is just as alive as he is.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus