Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Bariu Ewe (played anonymously)

The sheep hybrid sniffs the area.
He seems to be looking for food.
Iblis Corniger Pulchra (played anonymously)

Iblis sighed as he looked around for his friend. Ever since he had met this little guy this morning, the boy had been following him.

Iblis assumed from how the boy reacted, Bariu thought he was his father. Which made sense, they did both look sheep-like humanoid beings...

Iblis knew for sure that he didn't have a son however. At this point, he was just trying to protect the lamb from getting into any problems. "Alright you little booger." He raced up and scooped the boy up by underneath his arms and held him in his arms. "You cannot simply run into any building or area without exercising some form of caution." He scolded him. Iblis looked around and realized...He had been here before. This was that bar that he talked to that guy with the funny hair and jokes.
Kimon Lotus (played anonymously)

Kimon walked over looking at the sheepish boy, Iblis is holding " Hes cute, whats his name?"

Iblis peered to the young man, "His name is Bariu. He seems to think I am his father."
He then looked off to the side, "No matter how many times I tell him I am not."
Kimon Lotus (played anonymously)

"Oh, maybe its the horns, they look similar to a Rams horns"

Bariu nuzzles his face into Iblis' shoulder, his tiny tail waggling.

"Well, I am an Ovis Demon, which is similar to a sheep's species."
Mudrock (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm…interesting. So there are many like us.”
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo!" ("Indeed there is!") Korby said, dropping down from the ceiling and then landing next to Mudrock.
Mudrock (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“But not like me.” Which is technically true, she’s basically part of an ancient sub-race of her entire race, so….not a lot of her type.

Bariu reaches his arms out for Korby, "Talking grape!" He says.
It seems he doesn't know what this creature is, but seems to think its' a green, talking grape.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

“Talking grape, that’s new”, Keiko said as she munched on some berries. She sat at a booth away from the window.
Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Nothing’s really new around here.”

“I suppose you visited this bar often”, Keiko looked at Surtr with a raised eyebrow. She offered Surtr her bowl of berries.
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

(is surtr based on Norse mythology?)

She turns to keiko. "dear, that isn't a grape."

“Oh, I know. A grape looks delicious and that little fella doesn’t”, Keiko said. She was looking at Korby while she was speaking.

Bariu looks at Tori. "Not a talking grape?" He says in a sad, confused voice.

“Oh, sweetie. That’s not a talking grape but why don’t you talk to it?”, Keiko said with a smile.

Bariu crawls out of Iblis' arms and simply just grabs Korby and shakes them gently. "Hallo~"
The Saiyan would land outside cradling his kitten to his chest. The kitten looked up at him as he looked at his kitten and smiled "we made it, Piano!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus