Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Cyprus (played anonymously)

She sighed "You dont need to act like im glass- I can take care of myself-"
Kimon Lotus (played anonymously)

"I know that dear, but your not invincible..-" he says picking her up and hoisting her over her shoulder "Your not the one Im exactly worried about..-" he decides to sit her in a booth..
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Cue Korby just rolling past them, with a hamburger on top of them. They seem to be relaxed and other things. "Poyo." ("Heya.")

She sighed at him "The baby will be fine.."
Alethea (played anonymously)

She blinked at what was going on. She went back to drinking her mead.

She noticed the green ball and smiled at him.

Kimon continues to freak out, something about how the people here are crazy strong and something Kami, had sat himself in a corner staring at the humans in the room in utter disgust..

Cyprus sighs, hugging Kimon "Calm down-"

Kimon nods, smiling at her "Ahh, sorry-- should I order you a drink?

"Nah, im okay honey.."

He nods sitting next to her "My lovely wife, did you tell Terana you were leaving or did you just leave-"

"I didnt tell him. You know how protective he is-"
Kami Ito (played by Reithesniper)

Meanwhile while Kimon started Lecturing his wife about taking thier advisor for protection, Kami was sipping some wine "I admit.. Humanity has its perks... The affection, and the wine.." Kami would sigh, looking at his hands for a moment
Estrella Grace (played by MarsQTPi)

Estrella dusts herself off and nervously walks through the door of the bar. She hasn't had contact with another being in what felt like ages... It had been years. She slides past a couple and a few others and sits on the far end of the bar, out of the way of everyone. She thinks that maybe she should grab a drink to blend in, although she had never had but a sip of wine. She settles on just observing her surroundings for now.

She mumbles under breath, "So much for getting myself out there."
Ayame Uchiha (played by SoulHeart57)

Ayame lands outside, walking in. “Hmmm.. Perhaps this place this has some good Sake…”
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Keiko popped her head and appeared towards Ayame. "Did I hear...sake?", the vampire says in a excited tone.
(This time, Keiko finally does the appearing out of nowhere lol)
Ayame Uchiha (played by SoulHeart57)

Ayame jumps, instinctively stabbing Keiko with a Kunai. Ninja instincts, am i right? “Oh, I’m so sorry… I just reacted… I didn’t expect you to be there…. And… please don’t be mad.”

"Ouch!", Keiko winced in pain and gripped the kunai. "The appearing of nowhere looked fun until you are doing it", she said as she held her hand over her wound.
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Tori appears right behind Ayame, but the latter counters the attack.

(…. Hmmm… A battle between my 2 strongest characters….)

"Easy, darling, I did the mistake of appearing suddenly", Keiko said as the wound healed on its own. I just pray that the scar won't ruin my image for bikini season though, she pouted while she thought to herself.
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Tori sighs, pricking her finger. “Keiko, dear, give me your arm. I can already tell what you’re thinking with that pout, adorable as it is.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus