Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"What do you need, child?"
Xeno and Zero (played by Reithesniper)

"That sword let me try and use it must be heavy..I couldnt lift it last time..I wanna try that again, Im full on blood and ready to try again!" He said, flexing what little muscle is physically shown om his body
"Armageddon's Call is not a toy or a barbell"
Nolegs took a sip of water and then looked over to Drael Chizkitch and Xeno and Zero. "Yo, what are we talking about right now?
He glanced at Nolegs "he wishes to see if he can lift Armageddon's Call. It is not a toy or a barbell"

" But its cool tho-"

"Zero please stop bothering people-" Xeno begs, absolutely terrified.. Even tho Im sure Drael wouldnt harm him-
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

“Will you all shut up?! Jeez man!!!”
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"Let me play among the stars.....let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars..", Keiko sang while listening to music on a MP3 player, clipped on her belt. She wore earbuds and danced along in a empty spot, twirling around with a invisible dance partner.

Zero is jokingly offended, this is followed by Xeno dragging him off somewhere

She continued to dance, tapping her feet in rhythm. "In other words, hold my hand", Keiko sang melodic, "In other words, Darling, kiss me.."
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Tori jus goes back to sleep.

Once Keiko finished dancing, she sat at a nearby table. Panting heavily, Keiko tipped her head back and Babooshka gave her a gentle lick on her forehead.
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alea sat drinking her mead.
He closed his eyes again and went back to resting.

Alea looked at Drael and got up before slipping a blanket over him as the man rested.
Mentis (played anonymously)

"Its a little bit slow today, let me buy you a drink, if you want a refil of course" Mentis had silently appeared next to Aleatha.. In reality she walked quietly to her "Names Mentis, you?"

Alea jumped slightly at the sudden appearance of Mentis, then grinned to see a friendly face, "Thank you, I would appreciate a refill. Name is Alethea, but most call me Alea."

"Pretty name pretty face, names Mentis, its a pleasure to meet you" she says walking to the counter and patting the seat next to her, she rarely drinks so just got lemonade for herself

Alea got up, standing at 5'11", and sat down next to Mentis, "Thank you." She smiled warmly, though it may seem like she does not do that very often. So close now, Alea smelled like wild flowers and cinnamon. "A pleasure to meet you too." She said with a Greek accent.

"Pretty accent..if I may ask, before I try and order you the wrong thing what is that?" She pointed to the mead as shes from a world of monsters one would expect her to know

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus