Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Bariu Ewe wrote:
Bariu crawls out of Iblis' arms and simply just grabs Korby and shakes them gently. "Hallo~"
Korby was slowly confused but they smiled at Bariu as they waved hi to him.
Bariu Ewe (played anonymously)

"Cute Grape-like thing!" Bariu giggles, holding them.
He looks to Iblis and holds them up, "Daddy! Grape!" He shows him, despite Iblis telling him multiple times that Iblis wasn't his father.
Kimon Lotus (played anonymously)

"I-.. I remember when Dylan was little, he reminds me of this little sheep!" He laughs

( Dlyan is his son, the little angel possess wings its from his mothers side-
He sat outside with his kitten smiling. He watched his kitten play.
Iblis Corniger Pulchra (played anonymously)

Iblis softly smiled at Kimon. "Ah, that's lovely. Do you have a son? Or is it perhaps a brother?"
"I don't have any children. Just annoying, brother-like coworkers." He rolled his eyes behind the glass of his pince-nez.

Ah yes, the 7 Deadlies. Seven demons born from each of the 7 Deadly Sins commited by humans that have died.
Iblis was born out of Envy.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Keiko sat at a table with a compact mirror. She was, of course, admiring herself in it.

5235cc69b88e9f83bf2152abdc44bfcb035bc818.gif
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alea suddenly popped up behind Keiko as she admired herself in the mirror. The Mercenary said, "Boo!" Then giggled, smiled and waved.

Keiko jumped, startled. “Would you mind?”, she said before she turned around to look at Alethea. Looking at the woman behind her, Keiko’s frown faded.

"Sorry." She said apologetically, "Name's Alethea." She presented her hand.

Looking at Alethea’s hand, Keiko then shook it. “It’s fine”, she said, “I am Keiko.”

"Nice to meet you, Keiko." Althea said with a smile, "I have seen you perform and I just wanted to say you have such a lovely voice."

“Thanks”, Keiko said as she smiled. “The band doesn’t get that much gigs”, she added.

"You are welcome." She said before she added, "You will get there, I am sure." She said with an air of confidence.
Kimon Lotus (played anonymously)

Iblis Corniger Pulchra wrote:
Iblis softly smiled at Kimon. "Ah, that's lovely. Do you have a son? Or is it perhaps a brother?"
"I don't have any children. Just annoying, brother-like coworkers." He rolled his eyes behind the glass of his pince-nez.

Ah yes, the 7 Deadlies. Seven demons born from each of the 7 Deadly Sins commited by humans that have died.

" I never got to learn about my family, My sons name is Dylann, there is another on the way but we havent thought of any names.." He says smiling back

Keiko smirked as she reached for more berries in her bowl. “Berries?”, she offered the bowl towards Alethea.

"Oh, thank you." She said as she grabbed some of the berries and ate one of them.
He removed his helmet and stepped inside and strode directly to the bar.
Kami Ito (played by Reithesniper)

The cieling of the bar opens allowing the Godeater to jump down, sakura petals flutter down after him "Oh...ew.." He sighs looking around " A Bar..this is interesting, I shall stay.."
Cyprus (played anonymously)

Kimon Lotus wrote:

" I never got to learn about my family, My sons name is Dylann, there is another on the way but we havent thought of any names.." He says smiling back

Cyprus enters the bar, shes gotten bored of being home alone "Kimonnn-"
Kami Ito (played by Reithesniper)

Cyprus wrote:
Kimon Lotus wrote:

Cyprus enters the bar, shes gotten bored of being home alone "Kimonnn-"

"Ah, cyprus!" He says rushing over to hug his wife "What are you doing here, why not stay home!" He said with a hint of panic-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus