Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Theo stumbles back when the chair hits him. It shatters, but a particularly jagged piece of wood embeds itself within the armour's Arc Reactor, causing the armour to lose main power. Theo drops to the ground, collapsing the helmet so that Cruella can see the rage distorting his face. "I hope you get bitten by a dog in heat! That might just teach you a lesson!" He spat in her direction as he drags himself away, the armour no longer offering mobility aid to his damaged legs.
Cruella De Vil (played by PK-Lucas)

Cruella raised her brows. "Well." She said in an offended tone.
She turned around, stumbling again, but she regained her balance and headed back to her seat.

She held at her head, pulling out a handkerchief to wipe the blood from her nose...
That Theo person was...interesting.

But that still brought her to that thought she pushed aside earlier.
...Son?
Elite (played anonymously)

"Oy, I leave for five minutes and a fight starts." Emily practically face palmed as she gave Cruella her vanilla-chocolate milkshake. "Here you go ma'am. Enjoy."

Snapping out of her thought, Cruella awkwardly smiled, "Thank you." She took the glass.
"I'm not even sure what happened, I came in here and that armor guy there decided to pick a fight with me." She shook her head and put her lips to the straw and began drinking the milkshake quietly.

"Its a long story anyway." She says, cleaning the counter with a rag, "But word is, a young man came in here with a hairstyle very much like yours. Even looked like you. I don't know if its a family resemblance."

Cruella took the straw out of her mouth. "I see."
"I assume you mean the.." She pointed at the two different sides of her hair, motioning with her finger. "This."

Emily nodded, "Yep." She leaned in and smiled, beaming like the sun but only figuratively, "Love it by the way."

"Ah, thank you." Cruella grinned, "Natural. Can you believe it?" She looked down at her milkshake and sipped it again.

She nodded, "I believe it as much as I know my skin is green. Just don't call me Ms. Green Bean." She giggled.

Cruella laughed a bit, "Hey, being called Green Bean is probably better than being called a Skunk when you were a little girl."

"That's very true." She nodded as she began cleaning some drinking glasses, "Skunks are cool, though, and make for great pets. Or so I hear since I've never had one."

She offered her hand to shake, "Name is Emily."

Cruelly warmly smiled at the comment. Then she held out her free hand, "Nice to meet you. You can call me..Cruella." She said the last part in almost a mischievous way.

With a tilt of her head, Emily looked at the woman curiously, "Cruella? Interesting name. Sounds familiar, but I can't place it. It also sounds like a play on the word cruel. I like it." She said with a curt nod.

"Ha, it does. Doesn't it.." Cruella said with a smirk.
Oh that's exactly what it was.
Estella.. Cruella... They sounded similar, yes.
But honestly, the only difference, was Estella was dead, and Cruella was not.

She sipped the milkshake. "So what's your story?"
"Working here at a bar filled with..." She glanced at where her and Theo were fighting earlier. "Interesting people."

"Part time." She said, "Out there in the real world, I'm a reporter." Then she it was her turn to smile a little mischievously, "I'm also an alien from another planet. Its why I am big and green."

"Reporter, huh?" She smiled, "Reminds me of someone I know. My childhood friend's a journalist." She tapped her free hand's fingers against the counter.
Cruella raised a brow, almost in disbelief, "And an alien, huh? That's new."
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"She's not an alien, she's a Yoshi!"

"I like the job, it keeps me on my toes." She pours herself a drink and downed it one gulp before she noticed Cruella's disbelief, "I find Earth--" Then she was interrupted by Tensai. She giggled at that kind of statement, "I'm not a...Yoshi...not sure what that is, but feel free to believe what makes sense you." She didn't mind being considered a Yoshi. She has been called worse.

(( PFFFFFFFT 😭 A YOSHI- HELP- ))

((*LOL* ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus