Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

She smiled devouring the pie in moments... she liked pie to say the least, it's the most sugar she's had in a while..
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel looked at Emily, "It's good. Very strong, not at all weak." He warmly said.
He started cleaning up his kitchen a little bit. He may be a multi-universal guardian, but he loved cooking.
Elite (played anonymously)

Emily gave Mathius one hundred tickets with a straight face. Then she giggled, "Kidding." Ah, it was a prank.
"Whoever you had here before me was cooking more than food. Did you notice that you spent alot of money on food for the kitchen? It's because the cook before me was cooking the food and cooking the books as well....."

He pointed out a few big discrepancies he found while doing inventory.

Emily face palmed, "I knew something was off when I kept smelling burnt paper..."
"Yeah, I was astounded at the amount of stuff I had to throw away and compared it to what the inventory papers said, and what the budget for the kitchen actually is"

(Cooking the books is basically committing fraud by padding numbers and saying something was done or was needed when it actually wasn't)

((Ohhhh))

"Please tell me we aren't in debt." She asked, worried.
"Fate's Circle will take care of the debt. I just gotta let Mytt, Drael, and Soki know I need some money to pay it off. It's only $43K." He reassured his coworker

Emily eyed him a bit, but then nodded, "Alright, thank you." She grinned at him, "And thanks for catching this. I make for a better Reporter than I do an accountant."
"The kitchen is my responsibility"

And she gave him a light, playful, punch in the arm, "And you're doing a great job so far, especially on you're first day."

"Money..." she seemed interested..

Emily glanced Rory's way, then remembered she is rich. But she cannot, in good conscience, ask for hand out unless Rory volunteered, "Hello, how are you today? Can I get you more pie?"

"43k.. she can spare, or at least she will let me.. she's a scientist, she'd love this place"

She snaps put of it "Pie?" She said, her sisters ability to support her training habits now makes a little more sense!

"Well, you'll have to ask her to be sure so you won't offend her." She nodded and smiled, "Lemon this time?"

"Lemon, I mean.. perhaps I could see if the dragon balls work here.. I'm not exactly sure how they work but Kami never makes sense.." She smiled "Two wishes, perhaps do you some good yeah?"

She referes to a namekian (Namekians are aliens btw-) as Kami.. even though it's not his name.. his name is literally cherry, but most may call him a divine being... hense the nickname Kami..

Emily gets her lemon pie and then nods, "Please see if they work here. Wait...what is a Dragon Ball?" She has never heard of such a thing.

"Seven magic orbs... summons a dragon, our universe gives us two wishes... we can do quite a bit with them.. He may simply refuse if it's out of his power range.."

Emily thought on it for a moment, "So...uh...I wish for $43k?" She asks.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus