Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Using his limited clairvoyance, he spoke to Ciel "nobody will judge or make a spectacle of you here. Emily and I keep this place relaxed as possible. She keeps the orders going, and I keep the food coming out"
Elite (played anonymously)

She helped him pull it out if he wanted it before she smiles, "Tea, coming right up." And she went to get him tea. Soon, she came back with the tea and set it down before it, "There you go!" She grinned.
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel closed his eye tightly, stifling a shout when the hairbow was taken out his hair. Had Lizzy really not paid attention to how she put that damn thing in there?
His hair was going to be a tangled mess after he got all of them out...

"Thank you..." Ciel winced a bit, rubbing his head where the hairbow had pulled at his blue-black hair.
And soon, when the tea was brought to him, he thanked her again.
He would make a miniature charcuterie board and set it our. "This is for that guy there...I'll take care of paying for it" he pointed at Ciel

"You're welcome." She said and then as soon as she left for the kitchen, she was given something, "Ah, that's nice." She smiled, taking it and walking back to Ciel, "Here, this is for you."

Ciel was sipping the tea when she walked back up.
"Oh." He took the cup away from his mouth. "Thank you. Gift for returning customers?" He asked.

Speaking of which, he pulled out his brown bag and gave Emily the money for the tea.
Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

Rory is awake now,she seems pretty happy!

As happy as she could be, which is a small smile..
He started cutting more veggies

She took it, "I suppose so. Thank you!" And then she noticed the small smile from Rory and walked over, "You look happy. May I get you something? Pie perhaps?"

((Time repeated itself. >.> ))
(I took care of it)

((lol, good. :) ))

Elite wrote:
She took it, "I suppose so. Thank you!" And then she noticed the small smile from Rory and walked over, "You look happy. May I get you something? Pie perhaps?"

"Pie.. apple or lemon pie, both are very nice.."

She grinned and nodded her approval, "Coming right up!" She then gave the cook the order for a slice of apple pie.

(( I wish I could find some Canon Characters from this show/manga to RP/Character Connect with aaaaaaa ))

(( Which to be fair, I am planning an RP with someone atm but they are away for the week so I have to wait. <_< ))

Ciel sat quietly, drinking his tea. Keeping an eye on the place.

Rory stood up and began to look around for someone who seemed as empty headed as as herself

She delivered the apple pie to Rory.

Then she asked Ciel, "How is the tea?"
He went to his dessert cooler and took a slice of pie out and set it out for Emily to take "apple pie is ready"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus