Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Cruella De Vil (played by PK-Lucas)

Cruella laughed a bit at the interaction between Tensai and Emily.
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"Since you are a Yoshi, that means I can ride you on a journey to save a princess!"
Elite (played anonymously)

Emily almost choked on her drink, putting a hand on her chest, "Oh really now? But I only have two legs and I am not made for riding." She said in a tease.
Moved to Other Characters (played anonymously)

Luigi came out of a pipe that was in the ceiling. When did that get here?
"Saving a princess?" He raised a brow before slipping out of the pipe and falling to the floor with a thud. "I'm okaaay-"
Cruella De Vil (played by PK-Lucas)

Cruella put her hand on her head, a mix of it hurting and the fact she was having to resist busting out into a laughter on how comical this whole situation was.
She did let out a soft, snort-laugh at some point, but for the most part, kept calm and quiet.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Fake Peppino just being himself. With a little side of eating the table... again. "nom-"

Emily practically meeps! She rushes an order of pizza and then delivers it to Fake to eat instead of the table.

Fake Peppino stared at the pizza. "..." N O M-

"Thanks for the pizza.." Fake Peppino said, shrugging a little. He stopped eating the table... for now at least.
He started to chop up some vegetables and putting them in refrigerator boxes.

"You're welcome." She smiled at Fake and then she popped her head in the kitchen, "I like the new kitchen! Good job!" She gave the awesome new cook a thumbs up and a smile.
He smirked at her and shook his butt a little "happy dance! I do too..."
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel walked in...covered in ribbons and hairbows, and his hair was all curled into ringlets.
It appeared his fiancee got a hold of him not too long before arriving here.

He didn't seem that enthused about being turned 'cute' either.
Narta Aumora (played by Narta)

Keiko wrote:
Narta Aumora wrote:
Ultra-Woman wrote:
Caitlin looked at the new arrival with a tilt of her head, "Why is that?"

“Well, because there’s nothing to do until a quest happens!”, I said in a bored tone.

“This is Trixie’s Bar and there is plenty to do”, Keiko said after Narta spoke. “Like drinking, eating, playing board games, or perhaps karaoke”, she added. “Maybe sparring if you are into that”, Keiko pointed outside. Noticing Tori, she turned to look at her. “I am fine now. The damage was healed minutes ago”, she said.

“Fine!”, I walking to the bar, “Can I an Ale, please?”
He rested against a counter "I'm almost all out of ground beef. We might have to stop selling burgers tonight"

Emily heard an order, laughed at how the new cook acted and said, "Be right back."

Then she poured an ale before she brought it over to Narta, "Here you go. One ale." She smiled warmly at him.

Then she made a mental note to buy more ground beef.

Ciel plopped down at a table, hoping no one saw him like this.
(He wouldn't have came here looking like this if it wasn't for the fact that he still was investigating this place and he had a schedule to follow.
He honestly had no time to take this many hairbows and ribbons out, and to fix his hair so it wasn't so...springy and curly.)

Then she came over to Ciel, "Can I get you anything?"

Ciel perked his head up, his eye a little wide. "Uh-"
"Just...a cup of tea, will be..fine." He awkwardly said, trying to secretly yank out one of the hairbows, only for it to be caught in his hair and wouldn't come out.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus