Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

"I'll go get the dragonballs..." she said not exactly sure if calls still work while outside of her universe-
Elite (played anonymously)

Emily beamed and smiled, "Thank you!"

Rory disappeared in an instant.. reappearing with the dragon balls.. seven kickball sized golden orbs were now lying on the table..

Emily stared in awe at them and then looked at Rory, "You know far more about how they work than me. What do I do?"

"Outside..." she said picking three up "They might be a bit heavier than expected.. haven't had to lift em in a while.." she says quietly..as she taking them outside

She followed Rory and then stepped outside with the others. They seemed to pulse with an unearthly power in her hands.

Well definitely unearthly, once outside she sat them down in a pattern, with the seven star DragonBall in the center "Blah blah blah.. appear dragon of the gods pretty peas..." for a moment nothing happened.. until she crouched down and whispered something to the odd orbs... which caused a shining figure to appear.. the sky went dark as the weather changed rapidly, a giant dragon appeared towering over the bar..

"Of course its you! Why me why me.." the dragon whined, as it lowered its head towards them.. "Hello to you too.. What is it this time, cataclysm..? Need more power?"

"Can it snake.. I have a friend that needs money help.."

The dragon turned to Elite "I see... You, state your wish.."

Emily looked up awestruck at the majestic giant dragon with her mouth hanging open. She did not register the question at first before she shook her head to snap out of it, "Oh, uh, this bar is in a $43k debt. I wish for that amount to pay off the debt oh mighty and powerful Dragon." She says, bowing in respect to the Dragon.

"He can't fight trust me.. The chef could kill him.. even I can.." a Ki blade appeared from her hand "Make it snappy dragon..

he squeals again "Ok ok, your wish is granted, the debt is paid.. last wish?"

Rory is enjoying the godly dragon squeals-

Emily noticed who the true master was here and it fascinated her. "Thank you." She said to the Dragon, choosing to remain polite to the poor thing, "As for my second one, I'm not sure what to ask. I already have all that I need."

"Alright... well there's no need for you.. Mm.. draw out my potential even more.."

"As you wish... allow me to include something extra.." the dragon did its little dance.. as her Ki exploded.. causing her power level to rise again.. as the dragon disappears back into the orbs she settles down..

"Hm... what changed?" Well she will find out later..

Emily wondered what just happened. But she supposed she might find out later and then she offered to give Rory a hug if would allow it, "Thank you so much for helping me!"

Rory offered no resistance "No problem.. should've wished for a bigger Ki pool tho... or more stamina.."

"If I still get my second wish, I could do that for you." She smiled, "Come on, lets go inside. For the rest of the night, you can have whatever you want on the house."

"Hehe...." the dragon balls would shoot up and scatter... "lemon pie.."

She laughed and nodded, "Coming right up!" She said and vanished into the kitchen and then she came back out with two slices of lemon pie. She set one in front of Rory and the other in front of herself because she was joining her new friend in that delicious food.
"Emily....I know I just started working here, but I was wondering if you'd let me make you a dish: beef wellington with asparagus and a buerre rouge......"

That took Emily by surprise, but then nodded at her new friend, "That sounds delightful. Make one for Rory too if she wants one too." But it was up to Rory to say yes to that or not.

"Sound familiar.. no thank you.." she bit into the slice of pie.. "good.."

She smiled, also biting into her lemon pie, "I agree!" Then she had to ask, "Have you tried pecan pie?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus