Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

"Never will.."
Elite (played anonymously)

She laughed, "I see." That told Emily everything she needed to know.
"That's not......I'm......" he scratched his cheek before shaking his head "forget it. Let me start cooking"

He went back into the kitchen and started cooking.

To be fair she looks to be a bit picky.. pecans disgust her-

She giggled at how the cook reacted before he disappeared and then finished her pie before she looked at Rory, "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Water would be nice"

She got up, put the dish back in the kitchen and then she got some water for Rory. As for Emily herself, she poured herself a tankard of mead.
He started washing the mound of dishes that collected in the dish room.

Rory sipped her water ever so often... drawing some burning art into the table... it a was a fusion between two humanoids.. or at least the build up to the fused warrior..

"I wonder if we will even need a fusion to fight a foe.."
Thorian (played anonymously)

A tall beautiful blonde woman suddenly appeared behind Rory with curiosity in her voice, "Beautiful art. And I take it a fusion means two or more individuals combine themselves into a more powerful form?"
He went into the kitchen to begin setting up for work.

"Yep..." she said "Very curious... how did you.. guess so closely?"

"Basic deduction my dear." She smiled, "You talked about fusion but also drew it so beautifully on the table."

Then she put in an order for tomato soup and two grilled cheese sandwiches.

"Oh... it's a bad habit...." she sweeps the flames off the table "You seem very nice.."

"Thank you." She spread her white cape that also had gold borders on it and took a bow, "I try. I am Thorian. You?"
He would bring the soup made from fresh tomatoes and the two soups up to the pass. "Order!"

The sandwiches were made with medium cheddar and done in his homemade olive butter.

And once the food was delivered, Thorian has the BEST ever tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches she has ever had in her life.

"Hehe... place has some nice food doesn't it?" She says smiling at Thorian

Thorian smiled, eyes crackling with electricity, "That it does! I think I shall be a regular here from now on."
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

(( Internet's being..meh. So I don't know how long I'll be able to stay for. :/ ))

Cruz walked into the bar, looking as if he hadn't gotten enough sleep.
He didn't dare rub his eyes though, because it would mess up his eyeliner and mascara.

He was wearing a black coat, red gloves, black pants and some heels with golden chains on them.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus