Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Elite (played anonymously)

Emily brought Cruz some tea and set it down in front of him with a smile.
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

Cruz, sitting at the table, glanced at the tea, then looked up at Emily and grinned. "Thank you.."
He took the cup and sniffed it, trying to determine what kind of tea it was, before he took a sip.
Narta Aumora (played by Narta)

Elite wrote:
Emily heard an order, laughed at how the new cook acted and said, "Be right back."

Then she poured an ale before she brought it over to Narta, "Here you go. One ale." She smiled warmly at him.

Nods before taking a sip but frowned because how high of his toxin resistance is. ‘I really want to get drunk but this resistance is stopping it!’, I thought.
Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

Rory still doing a rory... she's half asleep at the counter..

Emily tries to entice Rory to stay awake by setting some delicious apple pie in front of her.

To be fair her body could move on its own... but she would wake up for a second... "Oh.. hi.."
Gregory (played by PK-Lucas)

Gregory wasn't visible. That was because he had snuck into Trixie's Bar through the air vent system.
He was sleeping in it, actually. He had in-fact, never left from last time he was here.

Emily giggled at Rory's reaction, then decided to leave her be.

A rather very large rat suddenly started to pensively sniff at the sleeping Gregory.

Rory continued with her nap...

(( OH NOOOO HA HA XD ))

Gregory batted his eyes open upon feeling something nearby. He turned his flashlight on and saw the rat.
He covered his mouth, the only thing being heard from him was a quick, interrupted, squeaky shout.

He stared at the rat for the longest time, unsure what to do, until he finally decided to try and scurry through the venting system somemore, only to accidentally knock off one of the grates and fall through the ceiling from the vent.

With a loud thud, he was in the bar for real this time, the grate that kept the venting system shut, right next to him, albeit a bit dusty.

((hehe, I love throwing curveballs at people))

Emily blinked in surprise at the sudden appearance of Gregory. Then she giggled, crossing her arms, "Are you alright? I see you met Henry, he's my pet Rat."

Gregory rubbed the dust off his face and head and then looked at Emily. "Yeah I'm alright..."
"Pet rat? Odd." He stood up and dusted off his shirt and shorts next.

Gregory grabbed his flashlight, made sure it still worked from the fall, and then looked up at the hole where the grate had fell from, staring into the venting system.
Now how would he get that cover back on there? Let alone get back up there himself.

Emily bent over and picked up the grate but not before retrieving Henry and placing the grate covering back where it belonged. Then she smiled at Gregory, "Can I get you something eat or drink?"

"Uh sure, you sell pizza here?" Gregory looked around. "Maybe a soda." He added.
...Dammit was he even in the Pizzaplex anymore?

Emily wrote down the order and placed it in the kitchen before walking back to Gregory, "There, it'll be several minutes. In the meantime, would you like to play a game on the bar's new Xbox?"

Gregory perked his head up a bit, "S-Sure!"
He hadn't caught a break to do any gaming back at the Pizzaplex's arcade, because he had to hide from the animatronics.

Emily led Gregory to the gaming room and turned the TV on and the Xbox. She showed him the vast library of games currently available. "I'll bring you're pizza and soda when its done. In the meantime, enjoy." She said with a stunning smile.

He grabbed the controller and grinned, "Th..Thanks miss."
Then he began browsing the games, finally picking one and playing it...

She nodded, "Anytime." Then she would return later with the pizza, which was home made from scratch, and the soda. "Here you go. On the house."

Gregory paused the game and then replied, "Thank you."
He nervously laughed and muttered, "That's good, because I...don't really have any money."

He gently grabbed the soda, took a sip, and then grabbed a slice of pizza and began to eat it, a warm smile on his face.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus