Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He started racking the plates over in his finishing and plating station. His face was grimacing as the cosmic-level defender was in a rather sour, malcontented mood.
Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

Rory would peak into the kitchen... "Mathius... was it?"
"Yes....anything I can help with?" He forced the politeness with every molecule of his being

Rory tilted her head.. she didn't know what to ask.. actually it's more likely she forget entirely.. "Oh yeah.. you seemed bothered for a moment but perhaps I was overthinking.." She said "Something about sounding differently.. I'm not sure" she said looking blank as can be..
He forced a grin "I'm okay"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Yup, nothing seems to be going on- instead of Fake Peppino just climbing through the window with a first aid kit. I mean, that's one way to make a entrance, right?-

She nods.. "Ok.. I don't believe you.." she said "I'll be sitting in a booth if you wanna to talk... and I'm free to spar if your up to it.." nah she just wants to fight someone that she thinks she could keep up with for a bit

"The medic's here- or something- ow-" Fake Peppino raised a medkit.. but his body kinda hurts after climbing through the window. Ouch.
Amps (played by Reithesniper)

Amps is here... she looks at peppino.. and claps "Good entrance"

"I'm trying, okay?" I mean, ya can't blame him.
Rory wrote:
She nods.. "Ok.. I don't believe you.." she said "I'll be sitting in a booth if you wanna to talk... and I'm free to spar if your up to it.." nah she just wants to fight someone that she thinks she could keep up with for a bit

"I can't spar because I'm working. We can have some tortellini with my garlic cream sauce...."
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

Ronal relaxes on a sofa.
Since nobody was ordering food, he started breaking things down and cleaning up.
Omori Kodachi (played anonymously)

Well... space seems to crack and then shatter as a portal opens.. Omori stepped out in her super saiyan four form "Rory, Artic is back get your Censored home right now!-"

She stopped.. untransforming, and scratched the back of her head "That was utterly embarassing.." she muttered as her sister finally showed up again from nowhere.. tapping the hybrid on her should causing her to squeal.. while she's kinda just talking rather loudly how they need to hurry up and go home.. Rory zoned out well aware time slows when their not in their world..
He would arrive and finally go into the kitchen to start setting up for the day.
Kalara (played by randomentity777)

Kalara sits at the bar, fuming.
“E ora, le persone sono rumorose. Quiet down, wouldn’t you, woman?”
Omori Kodachi (played anonymously)

Omori finally takes a look around.. looking at Kalara, "Noticably angry.. bad day?" She asked
"Kitchen's open. Just come to the pass to make your orders because Emily isn't here yet to put in the tickets. All a la carte items are 30% off, short orders are 30% off, and soups are 50% off."

His armor and robes were set aside, and he was in a gray chef jacket and a black apron.
Kalara (played by randomentity777)

"My first officer got me pregnant and is refusing to speak to me about it." She sighed. "So yeah, bad day. Thought we were going to unify our houses with the link between us, the damn dishonourable Peta'q."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus