Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Elite (played anonymously)

"You're welcome!" She said as she watched him munch down on his pizza. "Feel free to come in here anytime and play some games."
Gregory (played by PK-Lucas)

"Even if there's animatronics chasing me?" He kind of let that slip out, but it was a genuine question nevertheless.

She placed her hands on her hips in a heroic pose, "Yes, even then, because I'll just smash them into bits for you." She nodded, grinning with sparkly white teeth.

Gregory laughed. "Well, okay. As long as you don't smash Freddy into bits, I'm good."
He drank a bit of soda before adding, "He's the only one actually trying to help me."

"Oh? And what does this Freddy look like so I won't end up smashing him?" She asked, sitting down at a chair.

"Orange, big, reaaaally tall. Has blue markings on his face that look like a cool superhero mask." He explained, "Oh and usually has a dumb look on his face." He snickered, this was clearly a joke.

She giggled along with the joke, appreciating Greg's sense of humor. She began twirling a strand of long black hair around one green finger, "Then I'll keep an eye out for him. But why would animatronics be after you?"

"Ah, well. I snuck into the Pizzaplex, and uh, got stuck there after closing, and that crazy security guard lady told the animatronics if they saw me to get rid of me."

He paused, "They clearly did not properly understand those instructions because now instead of kicking me out getting rid of me, they are trying to kill me get rid of me."

Gregory shrugged, "Except, you know, Freddy. He's nice. Helpful."
"And Sundrop, though I'm banned from his daycare because I turned the lights off after he told me not to." He added, "It was an accident but oh well, too late now."

She listened attentively, already surmising this all could make for a good story in the paper. But for Greg's privacy, she will not write that story without his say so, "Well, feel free to come here anytime you wish for a place be safe if you'd like."

"Thank you...uh...What's your name, I'm sorry-"

"Emily." She said, "Sorry, I should have introduced myself earlier!" She said apologetically, "What is you're name?"

"Thank you Emily." He said, "My name's Gregory!" He replied.

She offered to shake his hand, "You're welcome." She smiled, glad to have met such an awesome young man.

He held out his hand and shook her hand in return.
Once done, Gregory turned his attention to the TV screen again, "Nooow, back to playing my game."
"It was so nice to meet you." He added with a warm grin.

"It was nice to meet you too!" Emily smiled back and got up, "Enjoy you're game. Nice choice." She approved and then took her leave.
Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

Rory kinda just now woke up... confused..
Superion (played anonymously)

Superion was sitting nearby eating pumpkin pie with whipped topping. He smiled at Rory before he went back to eating.

Rory got up, and went outside for a jog... a jog should wake her right up!"
He went to the dish pit and started washing, rinsing, and sanitizing the plates since he was running low.

Rory returns!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus