Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kalara wrote:
"My first officer got me pregnant and is refusing to speak to me about it." She sighed. "So yeah, bad day. Thought we were going to unify our houses with the link between us, the damn dishonourable Peta'q."

Using his limited clairvoyance, he spoke to the Klingon "that is terrible. I thought that behavior was only endemic to humans"
Omori Kodachi (played anonymously)

"I could never... I wish you luck with him.. people can be stubborn even when it comes to this, quite an important matter he acknowledges it isn't it?"
Kalara (played by randomentity777)

"Yes it is. It is traditional in Klingon society that the act of mating is basically a marriage proposal. Plus we had a plan that our two houses would be joined in order to increase their standing within said society." Kalara explains.

"I would've given him a piece of my mind by now, your a lot more patient than I would be.." she said as her sister offered her an orange "No thank you, I haven't trained today anyways I'm not tired in the slightest bit.. Artic probably hasn't stepped out of his ship, let alone prepared to land.."

"I've had him transferred off of my ship. There is no doubt that he will face discommendation for violating the sanctity of Klingon mating." She explains. "Oh, I should introduce myself. I am Kalara, daughter of Makar, of the House of D'Ghor."

"As you should have... I am Omori this is my sister Rory..!" She says Rory is being Rory looking around cluelessly.. before waving when her name was mentioned once

"Nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine" she said.. Rory is nowhere to be found now.. oh boy
He made it to the kitchen ready to start cooking.

"I'm curious to know if this place serves Klingon cuisine."
From in front of the counter a large orange wormhole opened up, sparks of white and blue flying around it. It made a high humming noise, the buzzing growing louder as a head popped through.

The girl dressed in all white blinked at the people in the bar, her suit's bug eyes widening. "Oh, uh, there are people here? I swore this was around the time Trixie's closed in this dimension." The spiderwoman cleared her throat, lifting a hand to slip her mask up just above her mouth and below her nose, before reaching down and picking some food on the bar before holding it in her mouth.

"Ckeepf the chanfge!" She said, muffled, shooting out a spider web with a couple dollars at Mathius, the cash sticking to his chest.
The girl ducked back into the portal, the giant orange rings closing once again.

Omori seemed rather confused "Interesting portal.." she sighed
"Those are the kind of portals that Dr Strange makes."
He would close his eyes and looked past Gwen's portal and already knew where she came from. He moved the bills from his chest and put it in the register.
Kalara wrote:
"I'm curious to know if this place serves Klingon cuisine."

Using his clairvoyance, he spoke to her "I know how to make a few dishes with mollusks......cuttlefish with Earth noodles sound good to you?"

"Listen, mind reader. I'm not interested in human food. I'm interested in Klingon food, because I'm a Klingon. Now bring me a bowl of fresh squirming gagh."
Elite (played anonymously)

Emily does not always get Klingons, but she was ready for that so she showed Mathius where the fresh gagh was.

Then she came back out of the kitchen and walked up to Kalara, "It'll be ready soon. So, in the meantime, some bloodwine?"

"I'll actually pass on the bloodwine, thanks, as I am with child."
Elite (played anonymously)

"Ohhh, well congratulations." She said with a smile.
"The humans have a saying: don't piss off people who handle your food. I have no patience for your insolence" he said to the Klingon's mind.

He would start preparing the dish. His face was now darkened with annoyance.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus