Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Peepy (played by Jooters)

A small pink tanuki cat... Thing peaks it's head from behind a table.

"Souls?" The thing asks, jingling it's bell.

1665168987.annie-mae_dinklebell.jpg

"I LOVE THOSE!"
Fumizuki wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Tensai, you know better...."

"No she doesn't. She only left because she got bored."

"And you, squeaky one, make yourself useful and finish these creme pastries for me" He set the stuffed pastries in front of her with a chocolate milk
"Okie." Fumizuki eagerly tucks into the food.
Medea was already sitting down, with Wish nearby, Id say ignore the hair growth potions, for now cause he's literally just gonna mess around-
He sat and started reading a cookbook.
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

Lucas was sitting at a booth, still with tears in his eyes, healing his own wound, that the Peepy biting him, gave him.
He gently kicked his feet, dangling off the booth, as he did so, the occasional sniffle coming from him.

Duster was writing a letter to some people named OJ, Magic, Shimmy and Baccio.
If someone looked close enough, they could read the words 'Tonda Gossa', but nothing more as Duster had it mostly covered with his arm, since he was currently writing.
Ribby (played anonymously)

Ribby would then frog jump over to Lucas before tilting her head, thinking on what happened to him. So, she ahem'd and gave Lucas a small smile.

"Hey, you okay? I see you feeling a little down about something! You need help with something? I can help!"

gl-1485494-1710477845.gif

Lucas looked at Ribby and sniffled. "I'm okay.. That thing just bit me earlier, that's all.." He murmured softly, "I have healing PSI, so it should be okay."

He sadly smiled. "Are you some kind of save frog? That saves games?"

Fourth wall break here, but, in Mother 3, talking to frogs save your game, and so Lucas assumes, since Ribby looks like a frog, she is a save frog.

Ribby then puts a hand on her chin, feeling this is a reference to a game or something but, she doesn't know which since she doesn't really play that many so, she'll have to play along.

"I think not... I'm not a save frog, but I do have a backup journal if you wanna use that to save... uh... whatever you call it, you want! Is that okay?"

Ribby has given Lucas the Backup Save Journal!

((i color coded the names :3))

Lucas gasped, gently grabbed the Backup Save Journal.
"This is okay! I like this." Lucas looked at it with excitement.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He sat and started reading a cookbook.

Medea is kinda just having his hair done, while he reads a book of basic spells, written by Wish, seems the magic man, is teaching magic via books, and actually showing people-

"Hm.. is there some sort of peanut butter chocolate flavor?"

Ribby smiles gently at Lucas, that's like a good deed done for someone she didn't even introduce herself to! She's gonna introduce herself right now. No worries.

"Oh dear! Where is my manners? I'll introduce you to myself! My name's Ribecca, but everyone calls me Ribby for short! I'm a frog, nice to meetcha!"

gl-1485494-1710477845.gif

"I'm Lucas! And the guy over there is Duster. And that dog is my dog, his name is Boney." Lucas grinned, seeming to have forgot about the Peepy's bite.

Ribby then nods before walking over to Boney and then patting his head softly. She then laughed.

"Hehe! This dog's so cute and tiny! How'd you get him?"

Ribby would then ask before a Frog D4 falls out of her pockets.

"Whoops-"
rolled 1d4 and got a natural 3.

Note: The Frog D4

((by the power of the frog girl, i revive the chat-))
"Snacks were yummy."
"I'm glad you enjoyed them, Fumizuki"
Medea seemed pretty ok, Wish had him looking like a actual goth girl in the face at least, his hair was tied up in pigtails

Medea just kina leaned away from Fumizuki.. cause hes like terrified of kids-
Give him a break lol
Namarii (played anonymously)

Namarii strolls through the bar, playing Celtic music on her moon lyre. She hums along and sings with the tune. Her satin robes drift freely around her as she moves.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus