Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Peepy (played by Jooters)

The Peepy lets the Sucklet go and eagerly jumps at the jars... Only for the Sucklet to move at extremely high speeds and tackles the jars, followed by a dozen other Sucklets appearing out of nowhere and swarming the jars. All the Sucklets except the first one leave soon after, leaving an empty space where the two jars once stood.
Peepy screams in rage before pulling a machine located off screen into camera and strapping the remaining Sucklet onto it and recreating this video.

Peepy wrote:
The Peepy lets the Sucklet go and eagerly jumps at the jars... Only for the Sucklet to move at extremely high speeds and tackles the jars, followed by a dozen other Sucklets appearing out of nowhere and swarming the jars. All the Sucklets except the first one leave soon after, leaving an empty space where the two jars once stood.
Peepy screams in rage before pulling a machine located off screen into camera and strapping the remaining Sucklet onto it and recreating this video.

He would wave his hand and the Peepy's stitching unraveled.
... What was that?
*Steps in and turns* "W-wha.."
"What in the Emperor's name did I just see?"
Natalie Paquette (played anonymously)

"What in the travelers name have I entered too..?" She'd ask, removing her helmet
Cathfawr Pardus (played anonymously)

Cathfawr is laying lazily on one of the unoccupied tables, for some reason. He is asleep with his tail is in his mouth, and his ears are gently twitching.
Natalie Paquette wrote:
"What in the travelers name have I entered too..?" She'd ask, removing her helmet

"This is Trixie's bar"
Vitrian Messinius wrote:
"What in the Emperor's name did I just see?"

"I've lived for over 500 years and not even I know"
Cathfawr Pardus (played anonymously)

Cathfawr rolled over in his sleep, but rolled over so far that he fell off the table and onto the floor.

Half-asleep, he got onto his hands and knees, his ears slicked back.
"What the f-word." Cathfawr mumbled, glancing around confused, until he realized he fell off the table.

He stood up, brushed off the dirt on his knees and brushed off his hands onto his white shirt.

Out from the remains of the plush comes a larva, breathing heavily.

FOI_kS9WQBs8f4v.jpg

That larva quickly grows at an astounding speed, causing the Peepy to rise again.
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

Duster ran into the bar, and shortly after, Lucas and Boney came running after him.
Suddenly, Lucas jumped and playfully tackled Duster, hugging onto his back. And Boney ran up and began barking and wagging his tail, his paws on Duster's legs.

"Caught you! Y'owe me some Fresh Mints!!" Lucas laughed, holding onto Duster.
Duster carefully grabbed Lucas off his back and placed him beside Boney. "I know, I know.. Here you go." Duster smiled and pulled out some Fresh Mints from his pocket.

Lucas grabbed them and put it in his own pockets.

Natalie kinda just activates dawnblade "Ah, this is the bar Crimson-3 spoke of.. I know it counts as violence, but I fear this thing.." she said, pointing to the peepy with her blade "May I please destroy it?-"

Lucas and Co. wrote:
Duster ran into the bar, and shortly after, Lucas and Boney came running after him.
Suddenly, Lucas jumped and playfully tackled Duster, hugging onto his back. And Boney ran up and began barking and wagging his tail, his paws on Duster's legs.

"Caught you! Y'owe me some Fresh Mints!!" Lucas laughed, holding onto Duster.
Duster carefully grabbed Lucas off his back and placed him beside Boney. "I know, I know.. Here you go." Duster smiled and pulled out some Fresh Mints from his pocket.

Lucas grabbed them and put it in his own pockets.

The Peepy sneaks his tiny little plush body up to Lucas's pocket and sneakily tried to steal the mints.

Lucas felt something crawl up his leg and get in his pocket. "Hey!" He yanked the Peepy out of his pocket.
"What are you doing?" Lucas frowned, "Get out my pocket." He set it back down on the floor.

Duster squinted at it. "What is that thing?"
"I have no idea." Lucas replied. "I think it wants my mints."

Natalie is up in a booth, utterly terrified, sure she will scorch entire armies of fallen, but ONE plushie? NOOOOO THANK YOU

The Peepy promptly bit Lucas's hand.

"PUT ME DOWN CHILD! I AM NOT TO BE HANDLED BY CHILDREN UNDER TWELVE!"

((btw the best way I can describe Peepy's voice is that of an old woman who smoked 80 packs of day since she was 14))

Literally In utter horror, praying to the traveller

Lucas gasped and stepped back, bringing his bit hand to his chest. Tears prickled in his eyes.

Duster took a step forward, putting an arm up to protect Lucas, without even thinking. "Hey, knock it off! He's been through enough!"

Boney whined then bent down, glaring at Peepy and growling at it.
Ribby (played anonymously)

Ribby would then walk around the bar, looking all cheerful as she has her hands in her pockets before she turned over to Natalie Paquette. She then frog jumped over and landed next to her, frightening her a bit.

"Hi!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus