Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

Lucas glanced at Boney, watching Ribby pat him.
"My dad got him for me." Lucas smiled at Boney, who was wagging his tail.

"Also, you dropped something!"
Utahime (played anonymously)

The eepy dragon floated into the bar, despite being in humanoid form.. cause..yeah?
Lucas and Co. (played by PK-Lucas)

Duster is practicing his kicks on a nearby barrel.

Lucas is watching while petting Boney, who is laying over his lap, wagging his tail.

Kumatora is just basically passed out, sleeping in one of the booths.

Utahime is casually floating over to a bowl of fruits, "O f f e r i n g"
He looked at the cute dragon and chuckled before he went back to finishing his strawberry marmalade. He had an idea for the bar. He had just finished making pickles.

Utahime would kinda just float up towards the ceiling fruit in hand, as she just began eating them whole, if she couldnt eat them she snapped them in half, or just straight up breaking them in half.. she was having a nice time..
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia would then be struggling to push in a crate of pears inside the tavern with her brother, Olly. The crate seems to be extremely heavy since Olivia decided to go gather up some pears for this place. Olivia then starts sweating as she tries her hardest to push the crate in. She then shouts out for help.

"Yo, a little help here?!"
Olly (played anonymously)

Olly would also be pushing the crate with Olivia, aka, by ramming into the crate to push it further inside but it's not really helping him much since each ram he crashes into the crate, recoil damage affects him. He's however getting frustrated on how that crate can even hold that many pears and why the hell does like that many pears makes this god damn crate HEAVY?!

"Grr! Stupid crate, GET IN! This was a bad idea on your part, Olivia! Why did you even decide to do this ANYWAY?!"
"Need a hand, fwend?" Fumizuki asked Olivia

Utahime kinda just looks at the fruit, having to stop herself from actually just stealing the crate-
Olly (played anonymously)

Olly then blinked. "Wh-" Olly then turned over to Utahime and yelled. "HEY! GET BACK HERE! WE NEED THAT CRATE Y'KNOW!"
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia just sat there, pretty exhausted after all that pear picking and crate pushing. She then sighed deep, "Anyone got tape or somethin'?... I think my crown ripped and some branches scratched me..."

E8-FA96-B7-B969-4465-B79-A-B478-E0-B95-FDC.jpg

Utahime could not stop, she was shoving Pear after pear into her mouth "No!" She said yelled flying away
Olivia wrote:
Olivia just sat there, pretty exhausted after all that pear picking and crate pushing. She then sighed deep, "Anyone got tape or somethin'?... I think my crown ripped and some branches scratched me..."

E8-FA96-B7-B969-4465-B79-A-B478-E0-B95-FDC.jpg

(Now my eyes hurt lol)
Utahime wrote:
Utahime could not stop, she was shoving Pear after pear into her mouth "No!" She said yelled flying away

"Stop taking the pears, or you're outta here"

He picked up the crate and brought it inside

"I have some pears in the cooler. I'll replace them"
He stepped into the office and brought some tape out for Olivia.

Utahime sighed, snapping her fingers, as a new crate appears, sadly she herself cannot eat any she produces, "Yes sirr-"
Fumizuki wrote:
"Need a hand, fwend?" Fumizuki asked Olivia

"Hey Squeaky......do me a favor and go get your dad please"
Utahime wrote:
Utahime sighed, snapping her fingers, as a new crate appears, sadly she herself cannot eat any she produces, "Yes sirr-"

He placed a box of mangoes in front of her "My brother Drael and his daughter grew there. Help yourself"

Utahime dug into them.. munching on the Mangoes, "Ah, wait, do you want a wish, I can grant those, perks of being a dragon, some of us can grant em, I personally have no limit to the number, I just try to keep it fair-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus