Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Natalie Paquette (played anonymously)

"Natalie kinda just looks over, at least shes humanoid.. compared to that... THING- she waved back in response, she mostly kept her eyes on peepy, her eyes only darted away for a moment to actually look at her "Hello" the woman said, awkwardly smiling, like one of those smiles where a person is trying to keep it together, shes doing her best :D
Peepy (played by Jooters)

Peepy slowly approaches Natalie, a mischievous grin on its face...
Natalie Paquette (played anonymously)

"I WILL VAPORIZE YOU" she said, icarus dashing across the room, I guess she can sort of fly, just not very well-
Ribby (played anonymously)

Ribby would sit next to Natalie and started humming to herself before turning over to her. She then tilts her head slightly. "I assuume we haven't talked before and I'm actually quite glad to meet new people like you! Lemme introduce myself to you if you don't mind. My name's Ribecca, but everyone calls me Ribby. Nice to meetcha!"

"can you feel your heart burning? can you feel the struggle within? the fear within me is beyond anything your soul can make. you cannot kill me in a way that matters"
Keeby (played anonymously)

"Well can't we just burn you?" ...THE HELL DID KEEBY COME FROM?

"nah I am fireproof"

"god damn it."

((Ever seen a kirby swear? Well you did now XD))

((swearby))

((W H E E Z E))

Lucas and Co. wrote:
Lucas gasped and stepped back, bringing his bit hand to his chest. Tears prickled in his eyes.

Duster took a step forward, putting an arm up to protect Lucas, without even thinking. "Hey, knock it off! He's been through enough!"

Boney whined then bent down, glaring at Peepy and growling at it.

Peepy glances with hungry eyes at boney, like one would a big cheeseburger.
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"I'll handle this thing." Tensai stares down Peepy, her body crackling with energy.

Peepy looks up at Tensai with his big furby eyes before doing a backflip.

"I can do mind boggling things, Tensai."

"Yeah, well so can I. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" Tensai powers up to Super Saiyan, her hair turning golden and standing on end. "Why don't we take this outside?"
Medea put a hand on her shoulder "Give up, dark magic should solve dark magic" he said, with that damn goth girl makeup, and a milkshake in his free hand

Tensai powers down. "Awww, but I wanted a good fight. It's been a while, and I haven't had one since that yoshi disappeared."
"Meh-" he said, patting her back, before summoning his staff "Whatever you say, banana brains" he muttered, sipping his milkshake

"Heh, you think you are the only one who can do that?"

Peepy also shouts before his body prints change into a deep gold, gains an extra segment, and grows more than 3 times his size.

EkFj_EzXgAQW6FQ.jpg

GOLDEN MEGA THREEPY
"Ahem.."

"I summon"
m-62d75ba33e732b1a50d74ef3.jpg

"The Dark Lord"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus