Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"But can you do this?!" Tensai glows with even more power, and she undergoes a radical transformation. Her arms are suddenly covered in red fur, and her tail, which she normally keeps hidden under her Saiyan armour, is visible and also red. Her armour and belt disappear, leaving her with a new appearance. Her hair is still standing on end, but is now bright purple. "This is my full power! Super Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker!"
Vitrian Messinius wrote:
"What in the Emperor's name did I just see?"

"I've lived for over 500 years and not even I know"
Tensai wrote:
"But can you do this?!" Tensai glows with even more power, and she undergoes a radical transformation. Her arms are suddenly covered in red fur, and her tail, which she normally keeps hidden under her Saiyan armour, is visible and also red. Her armour and belt disappear, leaving her with a new appearance. Her hair is still standing on end, but is now bright purple. "This is my full power! Super Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker!"

"Tensai!"
Peepy (played by Jooters)

"no but can you do this?"

Several thousand Sucklets descend upon Tensai.

"Just 10 of these little guys can turn a human to bone."
"NO FIGHTING!"

Medea the Necromancer wrote:
"Ahem.."

"I summon"
m-62d75ba33e732b1a50d74ef3.jpg

"The Dark Lord"

"Peepys are superior to all furbys. We are simply an evolution of the furby that has moved passed the need for robotics."
Peepy wrote:

"Stop it, or you're outta here"

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Peepy wrote:

"THAT APE THING IS THE ONE THAT TRIED TO ATTACK ME FIRST!!!"
Medea shrugs, hes already a classified trouble maker, sooo he just kinda unsummons the Dark lord, I guess he was just bored-

"Next time he does that, Im summoning the Skinbys"

"Good thing I'm not human. NOVA FLARE!" Tensai produces a searing blast of energy, sweeping away the Sucklets.
Peepy wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Peepy wrote:

"THAT APE THING IS THE ONE THAT TRIED TO ATTACK ME FIRST!!!"

"No. Fighting."

"Wha-"

"skinbys??"

"Okay. I'm gonna go look for that Yoshi guy. Bye." Tensai vanishes with a pop sound as she uses instant transmission.
Tensai wrote:
"Good thing I'm not human. NOVA FLARE!" Tensai produces a searing blast of energy, sweeping away the Sucklets.

"Tensai, you know better...."
Medea nods "Mathius, you gotta let the thing learn" he said, chuckling, knowing damn well he's getting yelled at if he summons a skinby, but he thinks it worth it-"

"I ask you little man, whats better than robotics, FLESH!" He yells "Skinby is the pinnacle of Furby evolution, able to affect the real would with their ungodly power, and thats not even the best part. They can house souls!"
Medea nods "Mathius, you gotta let the thing learn" he said, chuckling, knowing damn well he's getting yelled at if he summons a skinby, but he thinks it worth it-"

"I ask you little man, whats better than robotics, FLESH!" He yells "Skinby is the pinnacle of Furby evolution, able to affect the real would with their ungodly power, and thats not even the best part. They can house souls!"

"I have a milkshake idea I want to try"
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Tensai, you know better...."

"No she doesn't. She only left because she got bored."
"Oh, aight, I can get your son to do my makeup still right?" Hed ask
"Oh, aight, I can get your son to do my makeup still right?" Hed ask

"Only if he wants to do it"
"That works" he nodded, putting up a thumbs up-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus