Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Olendria (played anonymously)

"Don't you get it, Olivia?! Your existance bothers me and I know my brother OLLEN and YOUR brother, Olly or Oliver, whoever the CENSORED you wanna call him can agree with me! Now, enough talk! We're taking this outside RIGHT HERE, and RIGHT NOW!" Olendria would then suddenly push Silvera aside before grabbing Olivia by the arm and then throwing her outside. Olendria would also fly out the door fast, slamming the door behind her.
Keeby (played anonymously)

"...Well, if Young Tristan ever arrives here, tell her that his girl's being attacked for me? Thank you." Keeby would just simply walk out, already aware on what's gonna happen between the two.
He grabbed Olendria and lifted her

"I will tear you to bits.....now buzz off and leave that child alone"

He threw Olendria before picking Olivia back up and bringing her back inside.
Olivia (played anonymously)

Drael Chizkitch wrote:

Olivia would then blink twice before coughing. "I'm not a child... well, in this form, I am, but still. I'm not a child!"
Olivia wrote:
Drael Chizkitch wrote:

Olivia would then blink twice before coughing. "I'm not a child... well, in this form, I am, but still. I'm not a child!"

"You're still extremely young to me" he set her down with Fumizuki
Olly (played anonymously)

Olly would then appear next to Drael, confused and angry about Olendria being here. "Let me guess. Olendria tried to attack my sister?" Olly would then ask, assuming he's got the strange aura from afar, despite being in the oversized Origami Castle.
"Yes. She's over with my daughter right now"
He gave a relieved sigh "that could have ended very badly between her, Drael, and Silveria...."
The Vault Gals (played anonymously)

Darci is the first to crawl out of the weapons box, she seemed very annoyed by the fact she even ended up in there.. "My my..-" she muttered grumbling to herself as she dusted herself off
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk in and see the person in the blue suit come out of the weapons box * max: I guess your sneak level wasn't high enough right * he chuckled waiting for the girl to respond *

"Its more like Im a living weapon, seemed the Vault lead in that weird cardboard box-" she muttered, eyes flickering around the bar

max: honeslt that dosent seem to far fetched but sorry you had to stay down there car for a drink or something to eat I can cook up something for ya guys
Fallen Sky (played anonymously)

Coming in after getting warped by accident after finishing a mission, they looked around wondering where in the cosmos they were. Survey looked around to notice many people in this place, walking to the middle of the floor with four others.

"I dont drink normally, it messed with my eyes"

* max looked up at the four people that just came in * max: um can I help you fine folks? * he said curiesly *

The Vault Gals wrote:
"I dont drink normally, it messed with my eyes"

max: oh I got ya I mean there's like pop or water or juice as well if you'd prefer those? and we cook about nearly anything here just put in a request and I can get to cooking * he said with a joyful tone

Max wrote:
* max looked up at the four people that just came in * max: um can I help you fine folks? * he said curiesly *

Don't know where this place is but uh...you have sandwiches here?" Survey asked.

max: we have almost about anyting you want go ahead and give me a order you all want or does everyone just want sandwiches? * he said curiesly *

Max wrote:
max: we have almost about anyting you want go ahead and give me a order you all want or does everyone just want sandwiches? * he said curiesly *

Survey listened and looked back at the other four as they all nodded. "Yeah...um burgers would be fine. If you have soda, we'd take that too."
He heard the orders and he went to work making the hamburger deluxe plates with lettuce, onion, tomato, pickles, fries, and cheese on the side for the five patrons.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus