Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

Brought in the pans and food
"Max, go to the office and get Squee's money order for this week's shipment"
The Vault Gals (played anonymously)

Darci is helping her Coworkers climb out from the box aswell, followed by "No Time", Ace, and her twin, "Chosen". Darci sighed, knowing this would be utter chaos, as the twins began to bug each other already bugging each other-
Fallen Sky (played anonymously)

Upon getting their food, the guys were all seated. Survey noticed Wicked eyeing a group a ladies for a moment. "Brother, we're not here to cause trouble." Causing Wicked to grin as Omen, Fix, and Nova looked over to see what Wicked was looking at.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Would stand between the two groups of people, her tails making them unable to see eachother
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would do as he told and saw silvera and decided to go say hi * max: hay silvera how are you doing?

"I'm doing well"

max: got ya want to go sit at the bar so you don't got to stand there being a divider * he said with a slight chuckle *

"Nah, I'm good" she laughed softly

* max chuckled * max: well the least I could do is get you a chair so your not standing between them * max chuckled softly *

She nods "that would be nice

max: hehe arligth then give me just a second then * he said as he went and grabbed a comfy chair * max: there ya go I'm going back to the bar table so if you need anything just come by * he chuckled a little *
Olivia (played anonymously)

Suddenly, Olivia would then walk into the bar, with Olendria taped onto her back for some strange reason. "So. I won against Olendria by just talking it out to door and she doesn't look too happy about it. So, I brought her in so she can kinda like, apologize for what in the Origami Haven has happened, and I should probably explain who she is." Olivia would also jump onto a table and then she sat down.

She would sit happily
Olendria (played anonymously)

Olendria, being the taped evil person she is just sighs deep in annoyance. How could she be defeated by one simple argument and made it out without any harm onto Olivia? We may never know HOW she did it.

"This is the worst day of my life." Olendria would then say, rolling her eyes.
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I think some of us have had far worse."
Indeed...
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

Olivia wrote:
Suddenly, Olivia would then walk into the bar, with Olendria taped onto her back for some strange reason. "So. I won against Olendria by just talking it out to door and she doesn't look too happy about it. So, I brought her in so she can kinda like, apologize for what in the Origami Haven has happened, and I should probably explain who she is." Olivia would also jump onto a table and then she sat down.

"Why do you have whiny paper B$#@% on your back?"
Kalte Regel (played anonymously)

A young, blonde boy in an extravagant outfit came into the bar, holding a walking cane made of ice that didn't seem to melt.
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

"Oh. Another young blonde boy with strange powers. Although I'm not as yhoung as I was because I WAS FORCBLY AGED UP THREE YEARS"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus