Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Hm.. alright!" He smiled, putting up a thumbs up
He looked at his son beaming.
Peepy (played by Jooters)

"I HAVE RETURNED!!!"
... This thing again?
Peepy wrote:
"I HAVE RETURNED!!!"

He sighed and set a jar of peanuts down on a table for Peepy
Hazama Honoka wrote:
... This thing again?

"Everybody is welcome here unless you get into a fight. Then the bouncers will either ban you or kill you. I'm the head chef and I'm in charge until Emily, MY boss, returns"

Suddenly, a strange woman in a lab coat with orange skin and hair and a pair of thick, swirly glasses walks in.
"There's my Peepy!" She exclaims as she picks up Peepy. Her voice sounds exactly like the Tomodachi life text to speech.

"Thank you all for watching him. Please except this free munmun as compensation!" She says as she pulls out a pocket sized middle age man in a monkey costume, setting him down before exiting the establishment.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Hazama Honoka wrote:
... This thing again?

"Everybody is welcome here unless you get into a fight. Then the bouncers will either ban you or kill you. I'm the head chef and I'm in charge until Emily, MY boss, returns"

Fair enough.
Medea returns.. makeup on, I think hes enjoying the city life-
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olivia would then float into the tavern, holding a crate of origami decorations and a few small statues in the crate. That's pretty strange... Wait, I gotta ask. Does origami festivals even exist in this tavern? No? Then, she might as well start one...
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

Tristan, the young one at least, has been forcibly aged up about 2 or 3 years, making him around 17, much to his disappointment. He still seems a bit bitter to his future self for going off, getting married, turning into a chick and having a kid and leaving him to deal with small side effects.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would then enter, holding in some pizza boxes. Yeah, something tells me a origami frstival is gonna happen soon. Can't wait, amigos. "Ay yo, the pizza here."

(good lord, i am still sh*t on typing on phone.)
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

He walks up to Olivia, holding a plate of pizza.

Olivia would then smile over to Tristan before nodding to Matt, thanking him for the help. She would then place down a random trinket on the table, in case anyone wants to try it out or something. Olivia doesn't really mind if people takes the trinket. She has multiple anyway.

ABAEB210-7092-4159-9-AB1-78382724-A420.png
Captain Messinius looks at the trinket. "Does this do anything?"
Olendria (played anonymously)

Suddenly, Olendria would then tackle Olivia down to the floor! She would then start holding her down before she could even say or yell anything. Olendria is now holding up a very evil smile.

"Well well well, if it isn't Olivia! You been quite the nuisance ever since you and Oliver were on my most wanted list... And now, I've come here to get revenge on YOU!"
"Leave my fwend alone!"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Picks up the aggressive olendria and growls "NO FIGHTING IN THE BAR"

Olivia would then blink from shock before yelling, tears in her eyes.

"What in the name of Origami Heaven did I do?! I haven't done or say anything wrong!!"

Screenshot-2024-03-03-10-59-02-PM.png

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus