Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Kalte Regel (played anonymously)

"Privet." Kalte noticed Tristan and smiled at him. "I know not the latter subject what you speak of, but it is nice to meet you."

📄 Translation
привет (Privet) = Hello
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

Tristan smiles, holding out a hand. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Tristan, Tristan Licht. Fpor context, I used to be 14 until my future self did some time shenanigans and I was aged up 3 years as a result. Now Future me has a family and ran into some nasty magic and was swapped genders... not sure what he did in his timeline..."
Kalte Regel (played anonymously)

Kalte used his free hand to shake the other blonde's hand. "Fiddling with time is a fickle thing! Shan't be messed with by those who do not know how to use it well." He laughed, it sounded very sweet and genuinely friendly. It could be compared to a really pretty windchime, metaphorically of course. "Licht, a lovely name." He then let go of Tristan's hand. "I am Kalte Regel, I come from a far away ice kingdom." He added.
Tristan Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

((me seeing his profile: GASP FEMBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD))
The Vault Gals (played anonymously)

Darci is currently chasing down the tyranical twins, Ace and Chosen, who were fighting over.. something? What could it have been.. Does matter, because this Message is from No Time's Pov

"Excuse me?" The voice said, as she sat at the counter, judging by her tired face she was looking for a pick-me-up
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would turn to see the miss * max: oh howdy your with those girls that came out of the gun box right?

"Yes.." she said "Do you perhaps have some coffee?" She'd ask,
- No Time
Fallen Sky (played anonymously)

After eating, Fix started walking around to explore the tavern while Omen and Wicked got up to head to the bar to see just what kind of alcohol they had.

The Vault Gals wrote:
- No Time

Max: of course what kinda coffee would you like?
Suddenly, some glitched out particals of the walls began to shift around before then suddenly, a small figure could be seen clipping through the wall, raggdolling about before then appearing idle in the middle of the bar. "HEY HEY!! HOW IS EVRYBUDY DOING TONIGHT?? I WAS JUST TAKING A [ride around town] IN MY

Max wrote:
The Vault Gals wrote:
- No Time

"It doesnt nessarily matter, something with Caffine" she said

The Vault Gals wrote:
Max wrote:
The Vault Gals wrote:
- No Time

Max: hehe of course give me one sec ok * he said as he turned around and started making a coffee with a lot of caffeine in it and in a matter of minutes he had finished with a nice little design in the coffee befor putting it infront of no-time * max: what did you say your name was again miss?
Olendria (played anonymously)

Tristan Licht wrote:
Olivia wrote:
Suddenly, Olivia would then walk into the bar, with Olendria taped onto her back for some strange reason. "So. I won against Olendria by just talking it out to door and she doesn't look too happy about it. So, I brought her in so she can kinda like, apologize for what in the Origami Haven has happened, and I should probably explain who she is." Olivia would also jump onto a table and then she sat down.

"Why do you have whiny paper B$#@% on your back?"

Olendria would then scoff. "Screw you. Who wants to even-"
"MY MY, WOULD YOU [LOOK] AT that!! PAPER TALKS??" the little puppet would shimmer over to the table, looking at the origami figures. "ARE YOU MADE OF [premium paper]?? HOW ARE YOU [Sentient being]??"
Olivia (played anonymously)

Olendria wrote:
Tristan Licht wrote:
Olivia wrote:
Suddenly, Olivia would then walk into the bar, with Olendria taped onto her back for some strange reason. "So. I won against Olendria by just talking it out to door and she doesn't look too happy about it. So, I brought her in so she can kinda like, apologize for what in the Origami Haven has happened, and I should probably explain who she is." Olivia would also jump onto a table and then she sat down.

"Why do you have whiny paper B$#@% on your back?"

Olendria would then scoff. "Screw you. Who wants to even-"

"Save it for later. So. You might be wondering who's this person on my back. Well, this is Olendria. She's basically me, but with Olly's personality. She's also part of the Folded Royal Family, which uh... me and Olly was in, but we just didn't knew because we forgot about the others... We didn't knew they were still alive too until today. However. Olendria seems to hates me because she's angry at the fact on how I became crowned despite my kind actions. Olendria, personally doesn't like that about me so she tends to try to take me down, which I'm KIND OF okay with, it's just... Why would she attack a family member, is my question. It's oddly confusing to both me and Olly as well."
"WAIT YOUR [royalty free] TOO?? MY MY, YOUR MAJESTY!!

"SUCH [premium] BLOOD.." turns away

"Imagine the [riches].." he whispered, shifting his puppet jaw from side to side, grinding his teeth.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"So wait, your telling all of us that a family member is trying to murder another family member? THAT IS SOME CENSORED UP, SH*T, MAN!"

Max wrote:
The Vault Gals wrote:
Max wrote:
The Vault Gals wrote:
- No Time

Max: hehe of course give me one sec ok * he said as he turned around and started making a coffee with a lot of caffeine in it and in a matter of minutes he had finished with a nice little design in the coffee befor putting it infront of no-time * max: what did you say your name was again miss?

"I am No-Time" she smiled softly, taking a sip of the coffee, taking no time to look at the design

Max: really no time? Hehe that’s kinda cool but why no time? Were your parents running out of time * he said laughing more * max: sorry sorry I make jokes like that all the time

"Well we dont nessarily have parents, most have a creator-"

"And the reason I was called No-Time, was because my ability to teleport objects back in time a few moments.." She'd say "So when I fire my weapon, the bullets get teleported back to the magazine"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus