Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER (played anonymously)

Chris gasped. "Me too! Ash does too!" He pointed at him.
Ash laughed, "A ha ha~ Guilty. I love my sachertorte.."

"We really should be heading back to Shermie and Yashiro's place, y'know~" Ash then noted to Chris.

"Oh! Uhh, right! Yeah!" Chris looked at Ash, he looked back at Joot. "Maybe we can talk again some other time! Maybe you can meet Shermie! And Yashiro!"

(( Also, out of curiosity, is there any specific reason why Joot doesn't like Chris' necklace? <_<)
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Natasha looks at the pharaoh and nods with a friendly smile in greeting.
Joot (played by Jooters)

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER wrote:
(( Also, out of curiosity, is there any specific reason why Joot doesn't like Chris' necklace? <_<)

((The golden circle is a sign of the Landorian faith from where he is from, which he was taught to hate and who's believers killed his father in the war that causes the events of his webcomic))

(( Ahh, okay. Aww. :(
I actually realized a little later that Chris' necklace was silver, but shhhh we're going to ignore my mistake LMAO ))
Joot (played by Jooters)

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER wrote:
Chris gasped. "Me too! Ash does too!" He pointed at him.
Ash laughed, "A ha ha~ Guilty. I love my sachertorte.."

"We really should be heading back to Shermie and Yashiro's place, y'know~" Ash then noted to Chris.

"Oh! Uhh, right! Yeah!" Chris looked at Ash, he looked back at Joot. "Maybe we can talk again some other time! Maybe you can meet Shermie! And Yashiro!"

"Uhm... Yeah..." Replied Joot looking down at his feet.

(( You'll have to forgive me, this is an old fandom I was into, like, years ago, that I'm having to refresh myself on ))

Chris frowned, feeling that Joot was a little wary of him, but he followed Ash anyway, still hoping to maybe see the cat another time.
Joot (played by Jooters)

((it's cool lol!
Au idea: everything is the same but Chris's necklace is gold))

(( LMAO YES ))
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot sat down as he began rummaging in the satchel he carries with him, pulling out his own golden ring, although far more ornate. It has carvings of strange dog like creatures, the sun, and a fire red gem as the centerpiece. Tears started appearing in his eyes as he looked at it as he gives a moment of thought before he throws it aggressively back into his bag.
He sat at the bar drinking a glass of dark whiskey. He sighed and was examining his wedding band.
Huey (played anonymously)

Huey would then start to float inside the bar, looking all neutral and other stuff. He's also in the bucket form.

"Hello there, everyone. How are we all doing on this lovely night, hmm?"

F3-B7980-D-6165-4-E2-C-9-DB5-47-D2988-DEBE0.png
He sighed and forced a smilwle to the paint can
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish tapped his father "Something on your mind?" He'd ask, appearing from under the counter, judging by the pajamas he just woke up
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Sits in a booth with her breakfast, bacon and a cheese omelette. Coffee on the side. Purring as she eats her food.
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Dante wrote:
*chuckles* What's next, Sauron showing up?

"I'd prefer you didn't tempt fate with whatever "Sauron" is."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would bring a large try out into the middle of everyone it was full of different brekfest itams from pancakes to omleets to scrambled eggs to egg sandwiches you name it its on it * max: come get some breakfast everyone I woke up super early to cook all this * he said calling to everyone
Wish wrote:
Wish tapped his father "Something on your mind?" He'd ask, appearing from under the counter, judging by the pajamas he just woke up

"I just miss your mother, and I'm pretty tired"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Why dont you and uncle Drael go on adventures?" Hed ask "You work too much, and too hard" ge said crossing his arms "Ill be arranging for fishing trip first, and then were heading to watch a movie" he said, pulling out a notepad.. hes been trying tl be more responsible lately.. hard to say how its been going

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus