Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: hay ya you seem like you need a get away boss if i was you I’d take that chance * he chuckled serving food to everyone * max: but i mean it is your choice
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

Sits on the couch, lying back with her arms around the back of her head. Sighing with content.
Max wrote:
Max: hay ya you seem like you need a get away boss if i was you I’d take that chance * he chuckled serving food to everyone * max: but i mean it is your choice

"It's not time for a vacation yet. Plus my son is back. I wanna spend time with my son"
Wish wrote:
"Why dont you and uncle Drael go on adventures?" Hed ask "You work too much, and too hard" ge said crossing his arms "Ill be arranging for fishing trip first, and then were heading to watch a movie" he said, pulling out a notepad.. hes been trying tl be more responsible lately.. hard to say how its been going

"There have been a few things that require Fate's Circle intervention......"
Blaidd can be seen in the background, practicing his great sword backflips to get extra style points.

skill-bloodhounds-finesse-elden-ring-wiki-480px.gif
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"That's an impressive sword."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Wish wrote:
"Why dont you and uncle Drael go on adventures?" Hed ask "You work too much, and too hard" ge said crossing his arms "Ill be arranging for fishing trip first, and then were heading to watch a movie" he said, pulling out a notepad.. hes been trying tl be more responsible lately.. hard to say how its been going

"Ah.. then... camping?" Hed ask, its something he came up on the spot.. since he knew how to survive on his own anyways, he just wanted to spend time with his dad "Or anything you wanna do" he smiled

"Camping, you say?" Karlach perks up. "I know a great campground not far from here."
Wish wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Wish wrote:

"Ah.. then... camping?" Hed ask, its something he came up on the spot.. since he knew how to survive on his own anyways, he just wanted to spend time with his dad "Or anything you wanna do" he smiled

"Any father/son event would be great"

He looked at Karlach "would you be willing to help me plan a father/son trip"
The Damselette (played by Alliyus)

The Damselette was sitting there, her eyes closed, blocked from the white mask around her eyes. Her presence was not angelic, though she may look like an angel. Her presence was evil, but uncaring, and oblivious. She was peaceful looking, sitting there looking like an angel. She had the body of an Angel, the looks of it. But the presence. It is . . . evil.
Karlach wrote:
"That's an impressive sword."

"Many thanks." Blaidd said. "It belonged to a comrade of mine, same man who wore this mask once."

Karlach thinks for a moment, and then shakes her head. "Sorry, I don't really know much about family camping trips, I just happen to know about a good campsite place."
Impressionable Shapeshifter (played anonymously)

Dont mind her, making her way through a door, she seemed to be in a good mood.. but either way she stopped to stare at the angel looking woman that was the Damselette..
Karlach wrote:
Karlach thinks for a moment, and then shakes her head. "Sorry, I don't really know much about family camping trips, I just happen to know about a good campsite place."

"I'll listen...."

"It's called Forever Fall Campgrounds. It's a nice place for people to relax and de-stress from everything. It's just up the road from here, in a forest that appears to be constantly in the season of fall regardless of the time of year."
"I have never understood this... Camping thing." The wolf said. "Willingly sleeping outdoors? Doth thy wish to freeze or get ambushed? Who knows what people or creatures wait in the nightfall, ready to strike when you let your guard down."

"I don't have to worry about freezing, one upside of having your heart replaced with an unstable infernal engine." Karlach grins as she says this. "As for the ambush bit, this campground is pretty safe, even more so when I'm around."
"Well, I want to go with my son"

"Suit yourself."
"If you help me, I'll owe you one....."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus